Crimson Roses [A Collection of Short Stories]

Crimson Roses ; A Collection Of Short Stories

Written by; Ren Elizabeth.

Authors Notice: Hello lovely people. This is a collection of short stories I’ve written over the period of time that I’ve been lacking uploads. Most of the written works in this collection were several choices for an English class project, the one that made it through as the first cut I will not announce. I sincerely hope you enjoy the small stories I’ve written; comment with your thoughts, vote only if you feel I deserve it, and fan if you honestly enjoy what you’re reading.

Warning: The topics of these stories may be unsuitable for those with weak hearts and a low tolerance for all things gory. While certain stories may not deal with these heavy themes, most do. Mainly contains material of Death, Violence and Gore. The use of mild language is also included.

*For the protection of identity, the names of the authentic people who have lived these events have been changed. For the fortification and safety of those same people, the town names have also been altered. Most stories are based on true events*

Copyright © 2012 Lauren Dean

All rights reserved

----------------------------------------------------------------------|

--Table Of Continents--

1.) The Tooth Fairy ..... (Mystery) 

2.) The Chase ..... (Western)

3.) Crimson Roses .... (Horror / Suspense)

4.) The Storm .... (Horror / Suspense)

5.) Fallout .... (Romance)

6.) The Haunted House .... ( Paranormal) 

7.) Written in the Snow ..... (Horror)

8.) The Black Crow ...... (Horror)