Q&A

Hey! So last chapter left a little (okay, a lot) of confusement, and I looked forward and realized I should do this so y'all don't flip your shit haha.

I love you guys though y'all make me laugh.

Anyways, I will do common questions I saw, and if you have any others, leave them down there, and I will maybe add them in :)

1. What about Anthony? She barely even thought of him! How will he know?

Well, first off, he already knows almost everything. He knows about wolves. She barely thought of him, because she was thinking of more urgent stuff, like that fact she just saw her boyfriend turn into a wolf. Annabelle will let him know, and he will understand because he knows his sister needs to be safe.

2. What about Blake? She should have talked to him before leaving! How will he feel about it?

Blake was a bit busy, trying  not to die and all. And she didn't exactly want to talk to someone who just turned into a wolf before her eyes. Scary. And he will be sad, but again, understand.

3. Why didn't Bo listen to Sunny? Why was she packing?

She was actually packing for Sunny, but then realized it would be better to pack Sunny's clothes (brain fade much?). She didn't listen because she was dealing with much more dire things.

Oh, and check out the Addiction tumblr! Its on my page <3