Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Sunny Taylor

Everything went out of focus, including Bo who was trying to get my attention, when I saw that happen.

The wolf, who Blake turned into, briefly glanced at me before turning back to the threat and., after growling, shifted so his back was to me.

 I watched as the other wolf lunged at him, and he lunged in return, pinning the other wolf on its back and growling as the other wolf shoved him off.

They continued to spar, and all I could do was watch motionlessly. At some point, Bo showed up and tried to gain my attention, but I was in a trance of confusion.

I watched the two wolves brawl, and only snapped out of my trance when I became lightheaded and began to fall, but Bo's arms luckily reached out with inhuman reflexes and caught me. I shot her a questioning glance, and finally the pieces came together.

Bo's voice began to come into focus, "Sunny, come on inside. We need to pack your bag!"

I snapped my head towards her, glaring at her as I faintly spoke, "What do you mean 'pack your bag'?"

"You are going to need to go stay with a friend of mine in," she glanced at the other wolf before lowering her voice, "another place. We will talk later."

She began to drag me into the house, but I caught a brief glance at the end of the fight. The part where Blake's wolf ripped the other wolf's throat out.

My eyes grew wide and my stomach began to churn. Bo glanced at me and looked away before immediately glancing back and saying, "Sunny! You look really pale! Are you okay, cutie?"

I glared at her before mumbling, "Yes, just fucking fantastic."

She gave me a sad smile before dragging me up to my bedroom. She pulled out my suitcase, which was decently large, and threw it on the bed. I just sat next to it and watched as she threw clothes in, and she was going so fast it was inhuman. Of course.

She packed everything I would need, that is what she told me. All my toiletries, some make up, clothing, shoes, and other things. She packed my backpack full with stuff, and both purses as well. Mittens stuff was included in my bag and she was put in her carrier. 

"Wait what about Anthony? Should he be leaving too?" Bo just glanced at me and mumbled something about it all being taken care of.

She got my laptop out and went onto an airline website, and bought one way tickets to who knows where. I just laid on my bed, staring emotionlessly at the ceiling.  What was my life becoming?

It was becoming lies.

It was becoming betrayal.

It was becoming love.

It was becoming friendships.

It was becoming adventure.

It was becoming running.

It was becoming addicting.

I couldn't even think about it. I abruptly sat up when Bo said, "Come on love; let's get you to the airport!"

She helped me carry my bags outside, and I was surprised to see Annabelle waiting in her car for us. We loaded my things and I got in the backseat.

"So, Sunny, would you like to know where you are going?" Bo said as she turned around and handed me the paper she printed out. It was an airplane ticket to New York.

My eyes widened and I squeaked, "New York? You are sending me all the way to New York! Where the heck am I supposed to stay? In a box in the subway?"

Bo rolled her eyes and said, "No, of course not. You will be staying with the person I trust the most in the world, more than David. She and I moved here together from Britain. Her name is Angie Hofts. She is a total sweetheart, and can answer your questions on this situation."

I sighed and tuned out as Bo continued to talk the rest of the car ride. I watched the place I had gotten used to calling home whiz by, and before we knew it, we were at the airport.

They helped me check in my luggage and stuff, but once I got to security, I was on my own. I hugged them goodbye, tears in my eyes. As I walked through security and walked away, towards my gate, the pit in my stomach plummeted and I felt the fear coming on.

I sat in a seat by the gate, and clutched the ticket tightly, afraid of where this ticket was going to bring me in life.

Would I be a happy New Yorker, living the city life and letting go of my past?

Fat chance. Letting go of my past would never happen.

Would I be a depressed New Yorker, never getting to return, and being stuck in this new life where I am separated from happiness?

It could happen.

I shook my head, trying to let go of the negative thoughts. I was going to New York. I always wanted to go there.

All of the sudden, a voice came over the speaker, indicating that my flight was boarding. I got in line and got to my seat, noting I was next to the window. I smiled and put my backpack up top before sliding into my seat and immediately buckling the seat belt.

I was slightly excited when I noticed each seat had a TV, and a pair of headphones.

My smile faltered as I watched a family with twin babies slow down near my row, but let out a sigh of relief when the kept moving. Finally, the two people in my row came. The first, the one on the aisle, was a business woman who appeared to be in her thirties. She had her shiny brown hair in a sleek bun, and a pantsuit on that still managed to be flattering. She had little makeup on, and all I got from her was a tight smile and a short hello.

The other was a business man who was much friendlier and had an awesome sense of humor. I didn't have to speak much because he was so lively and funny. We talked to each other the whole flight, and he helped me keep my mind off of everything without even knowing it.

Reality finally slapped me in the face when the plane landed, and I realized.

I was in New York to go live with a stranger because my boyfriend was apparently a wolf and there was something that kept me unsafe at home.

Its actually edited whoa.

Sorry this is really short. I am tired. Bleh.

I really appreciate all the support I got from you guys in the comments last chapter. Thank you all so much, I really love you guys!

AND OMG I HIT 1,000,000 READS! THANKS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Dedicated to my friend who left the sweetest comment <3 Love you girl.

GO CHECK OUT THE TUMBLR IN THE EXERNAL LINK AND COMMENTS. GO TO THE COVERS THING AND LEAVE YOUR VOTES IN THE COMMENT, AND FOLLOW THE TUMBLR FOR PICS OF THINGS IN THIS BOOK!

AND MINI-CONTEST! IF YOU CAN CORRECTLY TELL ME WHO PLAYS DAVID IN THAT PIC (NOT A CELEB OR IN 1D) I WILL FAN YOU AND LOVE YOU FOREVER

AND CHECK OUT THE BANNER ON THE SIDE

ANthony will be explained next chappie

leave a vote and a comment babes xx

Hope you liked it!