Expelled

Alpha Magnet 

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to queenkathrinekathy(:

Chapter (1)-Expelled- 

I sat in the quite comfortable leather seat that faced the principal. By the way he was looking at me it seemed like we were having a starring contest on who would blink first. I smirked when he blinked, but it was only because someone (my mom) entered slamming the door wide open and letting it bang against the wall making the pictures hanging on the wall tremble, threatening to fall. I didn't dare look up at the angry blue eyes that could only be my mother's. Mr. Hence followed in carrying a phone in his hands, like it as his life line. Dweeb. 

 "Mr. Hanson, I have proof!" Mr. Hence shouted like a war at last has ended. Ahhhh...now I get it. My mother sat in the chair next to me, anger was leaking off her like ice cream melting on a hot summer day. I brought my knee up to my chest and watched as Mr. Hence handed the iPhone to Mr. Hanson.

 "What is it now?" My mom said clearly still angry. 

 "Well it seems Cat here did an accident in Chemistry today. She caused chemicals to explode in Brady Markham's face, and the shower to be used, flooding the classroom." The principal explained while looking down at the iPhone. He nodded his head and took in a deep breath before handing the iPhone to my mother. She took it and it showed me mixing things up while I had my head turned checking out a guy's ass. I pushed the beaker towards my lab partner, only for it to explode in his face. After that he ran around screaming like a girl. Humans...

My mom sighed then asked, "How many detentions this time?" I folded my arms across my chest and pretended to look like I was truly sorry. What is the big deal? Okay my partner was blasted with chemicals and was poured by tons of water, well wasn't that fun?

"I afraid Mrs. Davis that it’s been more than three times something liked this happened, not only in Chemistry. It would be best of you pulled her out of school and put her in a boarding school." The principal said slowly. I snapped my head up shocked. I thought I'd get a slap on the hand and all of this will pass.

"You can't be serious. My daughter has one of the top grades in this school." My mom said her voice turning from anger to squeaky. That was as even shocking to me as for everyone else, what do you know it’s in the werewolf gene, I think.

"That is true but she is one of many students who come to see me daily." The principal said putting his hands on his wooden desk.

"That is only because every time I come on my free time your too busy." I said trying to sweet talk my way through. "I see you as my father, Mr. Hanson." My mother shook her head not believing me while Mr. Hanson and Mr. Hence were shocked. Mr. Hanson shook his head and got out papers.