Hello Kitty

Alpha Magnet 

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: AtlanticAngel (:

Chapter (4)-Hello Kitty- 

Short but I'll be uploading again soon!(; 

“He is looking over here like he wants to eat me, am I that good looking?” A male guy werewolf said turning back towards me and Damien. I knew who they were talking about but I still asked, “Who?”

“Andrew.” Damien answered for him. He sent me a knowing look, he doesn’t know, does he?

“Who is he?” I asked trying not to seem interested.

“He is a player who uses girls like toys and when he gets tired of them drops them off.” Damien said looking at the group of werewolves on the other side of the school. I tapped my fingers on the table looking at nothing particular. So he is one of those…

I notice how there were armed people in all black clothing walking around with serious faces…

“Why are there guards and stuff?” I asked keep my eye on a guy, built and a bit scary talking to some humans who were yelling and about to get into a fight. They scampered away like little girls, when he gave them a cold glare.

“We are in a school for trouble makers, what do you know… werewolves are short tempered.” Damien said his green eyes on at me.

“Oh…” That explains a lot.

Damien pushed aside a strand of hair away from my face making me look into his green eyes. The look in his eyes was making me raise an eyebrow. He looked like he wanted to bust out laughing, biting his bottom lip to stop himself from doing so.

“What?” I said. He leaned closer, his eyes shining mischievously. His lips brushed my ear as he whispered, “I know.”

I froze and looked down at the ground, why did I feel… sad for him? Was it because he was thought I would be his mate, maybe even wanted me to be his mate, yet mine was fucking around and not caring a shit.

“I don’t particular like him, but I think you can change him.” He whispered and I could hear he was serious. Aren’t they like enemies or something? “I mean it’s not like I care, I hate him.” Damien said trying covering it up. I smiled and leaned back to see into his green eyes.

“Liar,” I mumbled smiling some more.