Kitty has claws

Alpha Magnet 

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: SiedyAyon(:

Chapter (5)-Kitty has claws- 

 I tried my best to make it longer!(: Enjoy!

I slowly, without losing my clam, took her hand full of my hair off. One day! At least one day without fighting, yet it seems like I can’t get that.

“You little slut, Andrew is MINE!” She yelled clenching her fist next to her sides. This female wolf clearly doesn’t know who she is screaming at. I bit my bottom watching her face get red with anger.

“Bitch say what?” I said raising one eyebrow.

“I said he is mine!” She yelled again making a huge scene.  “Besides he would never like you, you ugly piece of shit!”

I have two options, the first one is to smash her face against the cement multiple times losing my motorcycle… or stand here, letting her insult me. What to do, what to do…

“Just one look at you are you’re blind,” She continued to talk. I bit into my lip harder to hit or to not hit… that’s a millionaire question…

“I mean you’re pathetic to think he would choose you over me.” Bimbo said smirking. I have a strong desire to rip the smirk off her face…along with her fake boobs, fake hair, fake lips… you get my point.

“Fuck off.” I heard the guy behind me say, she didn’t glance up at him because her eyes never left my mine.

“I bet you begged him to even look at you,” When is she going to stop? It’s getting annoying… “Or did he already use you like a rag doll.”

That made me a mad, to know he uses girls like that, he could maybe even do that to me. Could I, his mate change him? What happened in the bathroom was just because of touching for the first time, I think.

“He-” I had enough and punched her square in the jaw, making her fall down to the ground like a stack of potatoes. Huh… I guess we werewolves are short tempered…

If I’m going to get in trouble already, why not punch her a few more times? That’s exactly what I did, she didn’t even put much of a fight expect scream her lungs off. My poor ears! If she said that shit, she should have seen it coming!

“Get her off me!” She yelled and soon enough huge arms grabbed my waist and I was pulled off her like I weight nothing. My feet were dangling and I someone how found the position I was fun, so I began to swing my legs back and forward smiling. People looked at me like I was a freak, which I can’t blame them.