I'm too sexy for my shirt

Alpha Magnet 

Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to: Lollipops107(:

Chapter (6)-I'm too sexy for my shirt-

It's pretty short but enjoy! :D

“Give me five laps!” Our P.E. teacher yelled out to us, the veins of his forehead popping out. Whoa someone needs to calm down…

“But…but-” A girl was about to complain and he turned his cold brown eyes on her.

“I know you have a big butt now go run it off!” He yelled angrily. I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off. I’ve never heard a teacher say that to a student before.

“What? I do not!” She said looking at her butt. “Do I?” She asked the guy next to her who didn’t check out her ass like any other pervert would instead he looked away making her mouth to drop open.

“What did I say?! Don’t just stand there!” He yelled again. We all groaned before running like he told us.

I ran in human speed not wanting to make it obvious that I was different. I didn’t run mostly jogged I don’t like to be told what to do from an old fart…

As we were running I spotted a group of guys just walking out the school and into the parking lot. Someone is ditching, I sang in my head, I wonder where the people in black clothing are when this is happening…

“Where are you guys going?!” Our P.E. teacher yelled out to them, the vein on his forehead looked ready to pop.

They turned to face us and we use this excuse to stop, I didn’t feel like running, hell I would gladly join them and ditch… but when they turned around I froze when it was Andrew and his ‘crew’ who were his pack members. I should have guessed.

“Hey isn’t that the new girl?” One of the guys there said pointing in my direction, I heard even though they were far away.

“She looks pretty hot, maybe I should cool her off.” Another said and they all chuckled but it was cut shortly when a low threatening growl was heard. They all froze and quickly closed their mouths. It was Andrew growled and it make him look hot and all by the glare he was sending me. Why is that? I’m guessing it’s because of the shirt they gave me to wear was a little tight in the beast area and the shorts well a bit shorter than usual ones.