The end

Maddy's POV

So they did leave. They only caused trouble but now it's all back to normal. Well, I hope. Since mum and dad ran them out, we never talked about them ever again. Rhydian seems happier somehow too. Maybe because of what happened after the dance.

AFTER THE DANCE

Rhydian and Maddy held hands and stood by the river. "This was the best night ever." Maddy said. "Yeah but can you say it was better than any ordinary date?" Rhydian asked. "It's ten times better than an ordinary date!" Rhydian gazed at maddy's eyes. She stared back. They stood in silence for a moment. Rhydian put his hand on maddys cheek. He leaned in and softly kissed her. They quickly came back for another kiss. This one deeper and more passionate. It was like Rhydian didn't want to hurt Maddy so the kisses were still soft.
They stood with their foreheads touching. Breathing the same air.
"I love you Maddy." Rhydian said quietly.
"I love you too." Maddy responded.

YEARS LATER

Maddy's POV

"Mum! We're gonna be late!" today we are leaving for college. Mum and dad want to take a million years to get to the car.
"Maddy, we have time. Now don't forget to eat good meat, hide and get outside before the full moon..." She started listing things off and counting them in her fingers.
"MUM! Tell me in the car!" Rhydian was riding with Shan and Tom. So they already left.
They finally got in the car and we left the house.

As I assumed, mum and dad started to cry when we got to the college. "It's fine. I'll call you." I try to make them happy but it won't work.
We meet up with everybody and checked in. My room is 123West. Rhydians is 34East. So we are pretty far apart. We pouted about that for a little. Then it was time to say good bye. This time everyone cried. Finally, the craziest four years of my life began.

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm sorry that I never really finished it. But here's a little something to finish it. I hope this is ok. I know it's really late. Again I'm sorry. Please read my other book. Ok bye!