Dr.Whitewood

"Rhydian! My sweet boy!" Ceri and Bryn come running up to Rhydidn to hug him. He always a cheeky grin on whenever he sees them.

"Maddy, come over here!" Emma yells to her daughter while Rhydian was being attacked with hugs from his family.

"What do you want mom?" Maddy said with an annoyed expression.

"So now I know why you wanted to leave so fast." She said.

"Yeah so what. I'm still here in one price aren't I." Maddy replied.

"Yes you are but did you even start to think that Dr.Whitewood could still be out there?" Maddy looked at her mom with a straight face before looking away guiltily.

"I know you went to Stonybridge and probably to Bernie's too. Knowing how you are you might as well have made an announcement that you were back!" She started to get angry.

"Mom! I don't know what's wrong with you but YEAH! So what! I went to Bernie's, saw Tom and Shan, and walked through town! I had Rhydian with me so if i had gotten hurt, he would've been there!" Maddy stormed back to Rhydian. Emma turned to Daniel who was pretending that he didn't see anything.

"Wow, what made you so mad?" Rhydian asked just before he was about to leave.

"It's my mom. She's driving me nuts! If I ever go back to Stonybridge to see you or Tom and Shan then I'll get yelled at for not being careful while I'm there. If I stay here and do nothing then I'll get yelled at for doing nothing! It's like there's no in between!" Maddy explained.

"Well, just let your mom cool off a little. I'm sure she'll come around." Rhydian kissed Maddy on the cheek and headed back into the woods.

...

"Maddy, it's time to wake up." Daniel shook Maddy awake slowly.

"Can I go on a walk to wake up some more?" She said sleepily hoping to get out of today's work that her mom will surly assign her.

"Nope! No time for that. We've got some tidying to do around this place and you're going to help me." Emma said with a perky tone.

"But....Rhy-"

"Yeah yeah that's great! Now hand me a broom." Emma interrupted sticking her hand out for the broom. She looks around at the mess then back at Maddy expectantly. Maddy gave up and was not going to fight with her mom today.

...

Rhydian was half awake when his foster mom knocked in his door. "Rhydian, there is a woman here. She would like to speak with you." He told her to wait just a minute while he got dressed. He walked down the steps to find a familiar face sitting in the couch.

Dr. Whitewood.

"Hello Rhydian!" She said sticking her and our for a hand shake. Rhydian glanced at it before pushing past her and settling on the couch.

"Hello.....Dr.whitewood." His heart was pounding faster than normal just anticipating what she has to ask him.

"Don't worry. I just came to ask some questions. Is it true that Maddy made an unexpected appearance here yesterday?" There was a long pause. Was he going to tell the truth and betray the girl he loves or keep her safe by lying?

"Um.. No, not that I know of." He answered as convincingly as he could.

"Oh that's weird because I heard otherwise. Moving on, would you have any idea of where she and her family might be?" His hands started to get sweaty along with his veins turning color.

"No. I haven't seen her since you have seen her." He lies through his teeth.

"Right, did you take a walk in the woods the other day?" He has to keep Maddy safe but these questions are just getting to him. How did she know all of this? There were barely any people in town.

"Yeah but it was to the river and back and I was alone!" He said raising his voice.

"Rhydian, I know your lying to me. I have proof that you weren't alone." She pulls out some pictures from her bag. "See, here you are and.....oh look another person that looks just like Maddy." He looks away.

"How did you get those? We were alone!" He began to panic. Rhydian hoped that they weren't there when he took Maddy back.  If they were they'd know exactly where the pack was.

"I have my connections. Now I think you know why I am here." She stared straight into Rhydians soul.

"Look I don't know where she is and if I did I would never tell you!"

"See more lies! She asked you to walk her back and you did!" He stood up and ran out into the woods trying to get alone but knew that he wasn't.

"Here give this to him. Tell him that whenever he is ready to talk , call me." With that she left the house with a satisfying grin.

Rhydian ran up to Maddy who was messing with a tree branch.

"Maddy! Your alright!" He shouted cupping her face in his hands.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be alright?"  She was worried now.

"Dr.whitewood asked me a lot of questions about us yesterday. Mads, they have pictures of us." He whispered so only Maddy could hear.

"What! But we were alone-"

"Exactly but apparently we weren't." Rhydian chimed in

"who would have fine this? Shan would never do any thing like this would she?" They wondered for a moment

"I don't know Maddy."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hiii!! This is my first fanfic SOO I'm a newbie at this. Sorry I didn't put an authors note  on the last one but it doesn't matter. I will try to post one everyday if I can. This is easy for me. I don't know why but it is! Ok thanks for reading BYE!!