The dance

Third person POV

Emma and Daniel came walking through the door. "They left!" Emma said happily and walked into her bedroom. Daniel smiled and followed her. Maddy knew something was up. They just say that they left and walk away? No. "Come on." Maddy said to Rhydian. "Where are we going?" He asked. "To lexi's house." She opened the door. "Did you not just hear your parents say that they left?" I said. "Yeah but......I can tell that something happened there. They aren't telling us everything." "Why don't we just forget about it and go on a date." Rhydian said while holding maddy's hands. "But.....ok." Maddy caved for Rhydian. "Now go get all dressed up. Call Shannon or something. I'm going to set up." Maddy blushed. She was flattered that he would do all this for her. She kissed him and went to her room. Rhydian ran out of the house.

Rhydians POV

I don't know if Maddy remembers that we missed the dance but I'm going to make our own dance. It's going to be me and Maddy. As well as Tom, Shan, and Harry. Shan has been seeing Harry for a long time now. Tom just started to "talk" to this new girl. She is sporty so Tom likes her. He will probably bring her. "Tom lets set up the dance." I called Tom. "Ok. Ill meet you at the river with the lights."

I chose to have the dance by the river. We weaved the lights along tree branches and down the trunk. We bought some small round tables to have snacks at. Tom brought his dj set and speakers. Now all we need is for it to get dark and for us to get ready. This night will be perfect. "Thanks Tom." I said. "No problem. Maybe I can make my move tonight!" We laughed and walked back to town.

Maddy's POV

I called Shannon as soon as I got into my room. "Shan! I need you to help me get ready for Rhydians and my date!" "I'll be right over!" We hung up. In five minuets Shan was here. We started with a dress. "Mads, that perfect!" Shan said. The dress was an off white lase dress. It was down to my knees and long sleeves. The lase covered my arms. You could still see my skin under the sleeves. We moved on to hair and make-up. Shan likes to do my make-up so I let her do it. She did a smokey eye look on me. It looked beautiful! Then we did my hair. Shan curled it an put it in a pony tail with my hair wrapping around the band. A piece of curled hair laid by my face. Shan is a miracle worker. "I love it! Thank you!" We hugged. "I'll see you in a little bit!" Shan said and had to leave. What did she mean by that? I thought it was a date between me and Rhydian. Not me, Rhydian, and Shan! Oh well. I will live. Wait. I would never wear this to a normal date. I'm confused. I sat on the couch and watched TV. Rhydian came in wearing a tux. "Wow." "Wow." I smiled and kissed Rhydian. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah. By the way, we won't be alone." He said. "Ok." We walked into the woods holding hands. I could hear music and the rushing water. We walked up to a beautifully lit area. "It's beautiful!" "I thought that since we missed the dance, that you would like to make it up." We smiled and kissed. I put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist. This moment was perfect. When we broke apart, Shan, harry, Tom, and toms friend Sydney came out from behind the trees. "Lets get the party started!" Tom shouted and ran over to his Dj set. We laughed and started to dance all together. This is the most fun I've had in years.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys! Just a simple maddian chapter. I thought that I should do something cute. Oh! Btw a few chapters ago when Rhydian and Maddy were making out I meant it as kissing not as doing "it" I won't write that type of Stuff Ok I hope you liked it BYE!!!!!!!!