Alric

Maddy's POV

We finally got back. I was happy that everyone was ok. I don't think they were as happy to see me as I was to see them. "She needs to be locked out! Her and that boy!" I heard an elder say. Janna glanced back at me. I turned away. "I know why you'd say that but they may die if I let them go. We might be found out!" The elder steped away mumbling to herself. Janna came over. "I guess we should start making houses." I looked at her with arched eyebrows. "Houses? I thought we lived in dens?" "Oh, yeah sorry. I ment tents. Now that the old camp has been destroyed, it's time for an upgrade." She walked over to the rest of the pack and told them her plan. They seemed excited. They got to work and finished before dinner.

Rhydians POV

I just finished helping the pack rebuild their camp. I looked over at Maddy. She had something in her hand. It looked like a photo. I could faintly see Shan, Tom, and her in the picture. I guess I wasn't there yet. I decided to walk over to her. "Why did she do this to herself?" Maddy took my hand an set the picture on her lap. "I don't know. I never thought telling her would get her here." She looked at me "well we really didn't 'Tell' her. She saw us." She had a point. "Do you wanna run." She asked. "Yeah." So we took off. I remember when Maddy would get stressed so we ran together and talked once we got into the woods. I miss that. Now we're always in the woods and the only thing special here is that you can wolf out whenever you want. I really hope we can go back and soon. We slowed down a bit. "Do you smell that?" She looked all around. "Yeah." The scent was familiar. "Wild wolfblood." I said. "Use Eolas to see them!" I nodded and saw Alric. I jumped up. "He's coming back." Maddy sprang into action. "We have to stop him before he makes a bigger mess!" Good thing we ran far away. Now we can stop him before the pack even knows he's here. I saw him. "Alric stop!" He froze and turned around. "You can't do this. We've been attacked so wait a while before you go any further." Maddy said. Alric didn't see me. He was focused on one thing, Maddy. He growled at her and threw her against a tree. "Maddy!" I ran over to her. "Rhydian I'm fine just stop him!" I told her to stay there and I ran to Alric. This time he knew I was behind him. "Ah, I knew you weren't too far behind. If that girl is here then you are too." I didn't move. "You should listen to her." He stepped closer. "Why should I? I can't see one of my own!" "But If I remember correctly, you said that she was no daughter of yours." I pointed at him. "Then I shal beg for forgiveness!" And he ran off.

Maddy POV

Alric threw me. I was in so much pain. Rhydian ran over but I told him to go. I could hear them so I hope he stopped him. I think I'm bleeding but it hurts too bad to check. I landed directly on a rock at the bottom of this tree. It has been a while now. What if he hurt Rhydian? He was all I could think about.things were starting to get dark . I saw Rhydian run up to me. "Maddy! Are you ok?" I remember he touched my cheek and then it went dark.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry that its so short but eh. I decided just to go with the POV idea because I think it's easier to write that way. Thanks for reading BYE!!!!