Chapter 11

Sorry for the late update

 5 Months later

Ariel was now 5 months. She was such a good baby. She looked so much like Q. She was already a daddys girl. 

"Hows Ariel?" Melanie asks.

"She's doing great" I say smiling while thinking about my baby. She was with her daddy today.

"Thats good.

"There go Ma" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around to see Q, Quan An Ariel in the store.

"My babies" I say kissing Quan on the cheek. Then Ariel. Then my baby last.

"We missed you" Q says kissing me more.

"I missed you too baby" I say.

''Y'all a cute ass family" Melanie says making us all smile.

"Thanks" we all say.

"What brings you here?" I asks.

"You gotta come home" Q says.

"Why?" I ask.

"That nigga Jamal in town" he says with a serious face.

"What?" I say .

"Thats why we came to get you" he says.

"Go home Jewel. I can take over in here" Melanie says. 

"Thank girl" I say grabbing my things.

"How you know he in town Q?" I ask for the hundreth time.

''Jewel the streets talk" he says. "You gone have to take off work a couple days or some shit. I dont want you by yourself at all" he says.

"What about my money? We need all the money we can get for the wedding'' I say.

"All this money I got. We can have a wedding as of right now" Q says. An he's right. Bt still I like having my own money an he knows it. I suck my teeth an walk out the room. I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"Matthew"  I open the door an let him in.

"Well hey to you to" he says.

"Shut the fuck up. I bet you know about Jamal too. Huh?" I ask him. He looks at me blank "Yeah nigga the street talks" I say flicking him off. He bust out laughing

" Man cuh your wifey crazy" he says dapping Q as he walks in the living room.

"She has been acting up. Give her this dick tonight she'll be ight" he says.

"Oh fck you!" I say

"Tonight you will just cool it" he says winking at me. I go in the room to check on Ariel. She sleeping peacefully. Matthew stays a few hours talking to Q an playing the game with him an Quan.

"Ariel sleep in her crib. Quan sleep in his room. Just me an you" he says getting on top of me kissing my neck.

"Really Q" I say getting wet already from his kisses.

"You know you missed Mr" he says refering to his dick while sucking an biting on my neck.

"Ahh" I say moaning. 

'He;s missed you too" he says  while working his way down kissing my stomach, then my thighs. He gently pulls down my panties. "You're already soaking baby" he says kissing my pussy. He sticks his tougue deeper an deeper. I start to moan an run from it. My legs begin to shake while he start eating an fingering me like its his last dinner.

"Oh fuck bae... Keep going" I say while my legs are shaking harded. He's sucking an nibbling on ym pussy. Shit feels to good.

"You like that shit bae?" he says.

"Yessss" I say grabbing his dreads an pushing his further. I finally come. He gets back on top of me an slides his dick in.

"Fuck" I say. He starts hitting me faster an faster. I can feel it in my stomach.

"Yess... Keep going" I say screaming.

"Ohhh shittt" He says. I can feel all his fluids float inside of me. He kisses me slowly.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say. 

Thugs Have Feelings Too (FFAT Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें