Chapter 10

I stood there speehless! Did Jaquan just propose to me?

"YESSSS!" I say jumping on him. He puts me down and slides the 20 Karat diamond on my finger. Its gorgeous.

"Thank you so much" I say still crying everyone was clapping there hands. Except for my cousin. She just got up an walked out.

"What was that about?" I ask the family.

"Well you know asmine has always been jealous of you Jewel" One of my aunts say.

"But why? We all family and we all go thru the struggles. Im human being just like her" I say.

"I'll go talk to her" Jayd says following her outside. I shurg my shoulders. 

"We may have to let Matthew watch the kids tonight" Q says whispering in my ear.

"You better pull out this time" I say.

"I'll think about it" he says making me punch him in the chest. The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun. My cousin never showed back up. I guess me being successful in life was a threat to her. Haters gonna hate.

"So your cousin is too real" Heaven says while me an her are cleaning up the house after the party.

"Yesss" I say.

"the fuck she had going on. I mean like you hate so much you had to walk out/ Let that have been my cousin. Swear I would of followed her ass outside" she says making all of us laugh.

"Enough of her tho.. Me and my baby getting married" Q says coming iver an kissing me. Im still shocked at the fact that Im getting married. Like come on now.........IM GETTING MARRIED.

"We need to start planning Jewel." Heaven says.

"Both of our mamas wanna help" I say to Q.

"Let them" He says.

"Of course" I say.

"I cant wait. Then its gone be the reception! Turn up man turn up" Matthew says.

"Hell yeah. Y'all know yall in it" Q says.

"Duhh my nigga" Heaven says.

"The best man will be there" Matthew says brushing off his shoulders like he was a pimp.

"Can I be in it pops?" Quan asks.

"Yes lil man. We gone have you an princess walk down the ale or some shit" Q says to Quan.

"Alright thanks pops" Quan says with a big smile on his face. I cant do nothing but smile either. Me getting married? Shit I'll be jealous of myself tooo.

- Short chapter? Yea I know oh welp. This book has 5 more chapters then I will be done with "Falling For A Thug" Dont be mad. I promise you'll love how it ends <3