Chapter 4

A Month Later

"Jewel come out the room. Get some air please. Do it for your brother please?" Matthew asks me. Him and Princess has been living with me since Q was arrested. I havent been myself. Only time I go out if for workand school other than that you will not catch me in the streets. I thank Matthew so much for being here with me honestly. He helps alot of with Quan. The court system gace Q 2 years. Im not allowed to visit just quite yet. But he calls me every other day. But still its not like being able to see him all the time

"No. Just take the kids" I say while laying back in bed.

"So you're gonna be in bed for these next 2 years?" Matthew asks.

"Look Matthew I dont feel good okay?" I say.

"You've been moody these past few days. Your period on?" He asks coming to sit on the bed.

"No" I mumble.

"Then whats wrong?" He ask.

"I missed my period" I say. His eyes pop open.

"Oh shit." he says. Before I can even respond to him I rush to the bathroom an throw up everywhere.

"Jewel go to the doctot. I'll clean this up" he says.

"But Matthew.." He cuts me off.

"No Jewel. GO! Remember last time what happen Jewel. I dont want that to happen again. Now go" He says going to the hallway closet to get some cleaning supplies.

~Hour  Later~

"Heaven you here?" I say while on the phone with her.

"Yes Ma'am pulling up. Had to drop the kids off" she says.

"Alright I'll meet you inside" I say hanging up the phone. Im nervous as fuck. I know exactly whats wrong with me. I walk in the doctors office an its filled with alot of teenagers. They all look rough. I sign in an see Heaven coming in the door.

"Hey boo" she says hugging me

"Hey" I say hugging her back.

"You ready?" She asks.

"I dont know" I say looking away.

"You'll be find Jewel. You got Me Matthew your parents and Q mama. Everything will be just fine" she says kissing my cheeck.

"You're right" I say.

"Jewel Smith'' The nurse calls out. I look at Heaven an she smiles.

"Go Jewel. Everything will be just fine'' she says I get up an walk toward the nurse.

"Hey Ma" I say to Q mama. After my doctors appointment I decided to go over her house.

"Hey baby. How you been?" She asked.

"I've been good" I say smiling at her.

"You looking good. You got thicker?" She asks.

"Yeah. But theres a reason to it" I say to her smiling.

"Oh my god! Ima be a grandmother" she says hugging me.

"Yes ma'am. Im 4 weeks" I say smiling.

"Oh my god. When did you find out?" She asks.

"I found out today" I say.

"Q is gonna be so happy. Have you told your parents yet?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am. My mama started crying. Shes so dramatic. An my daddy was so happy" I say.

"Well thats good. Im so happy for you to. I want you to know that ima always be here for you and this baby. When you plan on telling Q?" She asks.

"Whenever we be able to visit him" I say.

"He hasnt told you?" she asked.

"Told me what?" I ask.

"We can visit this weekend." she says making me smile.

"Really? When was he gonna tell me? Oh wait my phone has been turnt off. Let me turn it on" I say while turning my phone on. Soon as I turn it on I have 10 missed calls from Q. I dont know how this nigga has his own cellphone in prison. Shit scares the hell out of me.

"Dang. He gone kill me" I say dialing his number back. I walk out the living room into the kitchen.

"Damn Jewel where the hell you been?" he asks.

"My phone was on Jaquan" I say.

"I know that. You chilling with another niga already?" He asks.

"In case you're talking about your mother then yeah" I say.

''Oh. Im sorry baby. Its just that I miss you" He says.

"I miss you to baby. When were you going to tell me that we can visit?" I ask.

"You think I was just calling you just to call?" He asks.

"Shut Up" I say laughing.

'But yea bae. You can visit this weekend" He says.

"Alright" I say smiling.

"Love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say.

"You better. But I gotta go. See you Saturday an wear something to make that ass look nice" he says making me blush.

"And you wear something too.." I stop because I forgot that quick.

"Shit Im wearing my orange suit" he says making me laugh.

"Shake my head. Bye bae' I say.

"Bye" he says an hangs up.

- Q got 2 years?

-Jewel's Preggo?

-Matthew living with Jewel now?

-They finna visit Q saturday?

-How you think he finna react to Jewel being pregnant?

-What about to go down?