Chapter 9

Its been 3 weeks since I had my baby girl Ariel. She was finally 7 pounds now. She had came home the other day. It was a blessing to have her in my life specially with her daddy by my side.

"Ewwwieee baby girl took a shit. Mommy is gonna have to clean you up" Q says kissing her on the nose. I start to laugh. Q still hasnt changed Ariel diaper yet. He rather me my mom or his mom do it. He say it just doesnt feel right. An I truly understand.

"Bring her here" I say still laughing. "Ewwiee you stank" I say to her. Shes soo adorable. She took after her mother and father forreal. Q can never deny this baby.

"Is my sister woke??" Quan says coming in the room smling.

"Yes she is" I say changing her diaper.

"It stank in here!" he says making us all laugh. Even Ariel cracks a smile. 

''Hey Ariee'' Quan says kissing her cheek. He calll her ''Arie'' instead of ''Ariel''. Either way its still cute.

"Yall look alike" I say looking at her then back at Quan.

"Duhhh. My daddy make sexy kids" He says making me laugh.

"You damnnn right" Q says.

"So I guesss I just lay there huh??" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Wasnt you riding? An i told yo ass to stop because I was finna bust a nut but you kept going." Q says making me go back to that day.

"Ohhh kill em" Matthew says poping up out of nowhere. ''Shit thats how Princess got here too" he says making Q laugh. 

"Quan is in the room" I say covering up his ears.

"Go play the game or something" Q tells him.

'' Pops you told me that you'll take me to go buy Grand theft Auto 5 , the new call of duty. and 2k14" he says.

"Oh yeahh. Go put your shoes on. I gotta stop by the jewelry store for something anyway." He says smirking at Matthew. Matthew smirks back.

"Anything I should know?" I ask.

"You'll find out tonight when we have the get together for the baby. Love you baby" he says kissing me on the lips. " Love you babygirl" he says kissing Ariel. She smiles. Im guessing she already loves her daddy.

~That Night~

"She's beautiful'' Heaven says holding her god baby."Shit when can I keep her?" She asks making us all laugh. Its me Heaven her kids, my side of the family and Q side of the family. Its alot of us here.

"She looks just like you guys" Says one of my aunts.

"Thank you" I say smiling.

"I never thought you'll have a baby Jewel" says one of my cousins. Her name is Jasmine. Me and her never got along an as of right now you can feel the tension between us.

"Well you know things happen" I say smiling at her.

"Shes soo cute" says my cousin Jayd. Shes always been my favorite one. Even though me and her sister didnt get along one bit.

"Thanks boo" I say smiling.

"Hey everyone" Q says coming thru the door.

''Hey Q" they all say. He starts giving out hugs to all th family.

"Damnn Jewel I see yah" Jasmine says.

"Stop it" Jayd says. I roll my eyes.

"Hey baby" he says to me. I get up an give him a hug.

"Bae these are my cousins Jasmine and Jayd" I say giving him that look that lets him know I dont want him touching them. Jayd is ok but Jasmine hell no.

"Hey how you doing" he says.

"Im good" Jasmine says smiling at him.

"Good" Jayd says. "You and Jewel have the most beautiful baby" she says.

"Thank you"  Q says smiling. See thats why I like Jayd. She know how to not take shit to far. She keep that shit ahunnid. She would never try an talk to Q in a flirtatious way. But that bitch Jasmine... Shit she'll suck his dick off if he let her.

"Baby come with me" Q says taking me to the center of our living room .''Excuse me everyone." he says. Everyone gets quiet. "I wanna thank all of you for coming here to see what me and Jewel had bought into the world. We had a beautiful baby girl as you all can see. Including my son Quan. We're a big happy family. But I woke up this morning an realized something was messing. An like I told Matthew this gotta happen ASAP. Jewel I love you with all my heart. We've been thru hell an back an God still put us together. You've had my fist baby girl and I thank you for that. But what I reall wanna ask you is..." he gets on one bended knee and pulls out a ring. ''Will you marry a nigga?"

Cliff Hanger Lol