4

Blair's POV

I had fun last night eating ice cream and watching movies with Paige. She forgave me for getting grounded and we laughed and talked the whole time. She's so sweet, I love my little sister.

This morning, when I came back up from breakfast, I had a message.

Meet me in the bathroom, I need to talk with you.

I sighed. Why does Hayden need to talk to me anymore than she has already? We did enough talking with our bodies Saturday night.

I got ready... and for some reason I may have tried to look better than most days. I put a little bit more makeup on and curled my hair a little bit. I put on a nice dress that showed a little but just enough so that I could pass with it at school. I smiled at my reflection. I look fucking sexy.

I walked downstairs and no one was there. They'd all left by now, and I was glad. Now they couldn't question me as to why I was dressed up.

I went outside and Katie was waiting for me there. She shook her head at me when I got in her car.

"Who is it?" I raised my eyebrows confused, though I knew perfectly well what she was asking.

"Who is who?" She sighed.

"Please don't tell me you're dressed up for Hayden." I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

"I don't want to date her. I just think she's cute. Which means I don't like her." She laughed a little. She knew I had a crush on Hayden. I just deny obvious things a lot.

"What happened?"

"She asked me to meet her in the bathroom when we get to school."

"So you dressed up for her?"

"I did not! I dressed up for myself! I wouldn't dare dress up for her or anyone else. Besides, she has a girlfriend." And Lewis said Emma's the only one she'd date.

"Then why are you meeting her? Anyone else, you'd say no to. You hate public bathrooms." I stayed quiet and shrugged. I do in fact hate public bathrooms. They're absolutely disgusting and have too many germs. Not to mention they stink. We arrived at the school after five minutes of agonizing silence.

I jumped out of the car and Katie followed behind as I walked quickly into the building.

"Scared to be late to talk to your girlfriend?" I scoffed. I was going to answer but I saw Hayden talking with Emma and her brother, Payton. Payton's sorta cute, and is actually a really nice guy. He resembles Hayden, but is a bit shorter and slimmer. He has nice straight blond hair and brown eyes. Hayden and Payton almost look like twins, and you would think they were. They were born ten months apart, which is why they're in the same grade. Payton is older though.

I know, I know a lot about them, but everyone does. They're both very popular and well known around the school. Which is why everyone was staring at Hayden and I the whole time. I went straight to the bathroom and Katie didn't follow.

About a minute later, after I looked around the bathroom, disgusted and ready to leave, Hayden walked in.

"Hey babe." She smirked at me and I frowned.

"What did you want?" She looked me over and I smiled confidently. Success, she likes it. She licked her lips seductively before looking back up at my face. Of course only for a few seconds before looking down at my chest.

"You look really nice today." I tried not to smile and I shrugged with my signature eye roll. I've heard better compliments but from her, it still made me smile.