Candice (Urania) XVIIIh

* Pic is of Urania

                                                           ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

A small round clay globe rolled across the stone floor, and a brunette hurried through the columns to retrieve it. She seemed to be declaring something to her sisters, and Candice wished she could hear. The woman was dressed in a white gown, decorated with beaded stars. She was the eldest, Candice realized, and she appeared to be showing them something on the small sphere she held in her hand, pointing to it with a small silver scepter. On closer inspection, she saw it wasn’t a globe at all, but some kind of star mapping device, with adjustable bands. The woman pointed to the sky, and for the first time, Candice noticed a small, bright light. 

"Urania," Apollo explained. "The Muse of Astronomy. She has the ability to predict the future based on the positions of the stars."

Candice watched her eldest sister with affection, as she excitedly pointed out a correlation between the sphere in her hand, and the light shining in the late afternoon sky.

Something caught the Muses’ attention, and they all turned toward a small door in the wall.

                                                     ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Please don't forget to vote :) Thankyou!