Candice (Polyhymnia) XVIIIf

* Pic is of Polyhymnia

                                                           ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

A woman dressed in richly embroidered white linen appeared from between two wide-set columns of white marble. She had serious, dark brown eyes, and long braided hair, also of a rich brown shade. Her skin was a rich olive colour, and the contrast was striking. An embroidered veil covered her hair, and she moved with a quiet grace, moving to sit on one of the chairs, her eyes calm and serene as she also listened to Euterpe’s music. 

"She is Polyhymnia, the sensible one. The Muse of Hymns and Sacred Poetry."

Candice watched her, picking up on the serious in which she carried herself, and the subtle manner in which she held herself. There was a dignity about her that the other lacked, a sense of responsibility. Clio reached over and touched her hand, and Polyhymnia smiled, revealing pearly white teeth and a beautiful soul.

Wow. She’s what I imagine an angel to be like.

"She has the task of preserving the sacred rites and passing them on to worthy mortals," Apollo explained. "In a sense, she is the one whom men speak of when they claim to have seen holy angels."

"And the wings?" Candice asked, curiously.

"She is a goddess. Wings are not difficult to conjure." Apollo was uncomfortably close to her, his breath tickling her neck. She moved away a little, and caught her breath...

                                                     ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Please don't forget to vote :) Thankyou!