SEVENTEEN 3/3

Brielle sighed unpacking her suitcase. She hasn't been in her room for a while, she looked around feeling foreign. When she saw the picture of her, Chris, Ashley, and Kenny, she felt like shit. She made a reminder to call him, she needs someone to talk to. She gave up so much people who loved her for a nigga that she took a bullet for, got jumped for, and cheated twice. She's been a ride or die and has been through so much shit for Chad.

She still loves him, she was hoping to go far with him, but everything happened so fast.

She sighed and went to her ihome to turn up the song that was now her favorite, Deep.

'Remember when, it was you and me
wasting time, it was chemistry.
All the things we did, it was magic, and now its gone, gone.'

'But if I know we tried, baby we could've worked.'

'I'm still inlove with you, and I just can't let it go.
Baby I just don't know what else to do, so gotta let you know.
You cut me deep, deep, deep.
Deep, deep, deep, I never knew it hurt so bad.
Boy you cut me deep, deep, deep,
deep deep deep, after I gave you all I had.'

She felt like going up to his house and sing this song to him, so she knows that he really did cut her deep

'I miss the way we, we used to be
"I love you girl I promise that you're my everything."
But now those words ain't nothing but a memory, and now its gone, gone.'

She threw herself on the floor and began to bawl out crying, as she balled up like a fetus. Memories began flooding her mind of pictures with her and Chad. The song was getting to her.

"Just let me explain!" He yelled moving closer to my face. 

"Fine go ahead." I said folding my arms

"She came onto me." He said simply

"That's it?! All you gotta say is 'she came onto me' nigga?! Yall was about to fuck!" I yelled 

"Brielle, you gotta fucking believe me!" He said grabbing my shoulders and looking me dead in the eyes

"Why should I believe you?!" I said punching him in his arm

"Ah, shit!" He hissed out in pain

"Why should i believe you?! Pussy!" I yelled

The other boys started instigating yelling 'ohh!' or 'She gotchu!' 

"You should believe me because i did this!" He yelled pulling up his sleeve.

I looked at it, I held my hands up to my face and started to cry. Brielle, right there in script. The fucking tattoo is so beautiful. It stood out from his beautiful light skin tone. It must've hurt, especially because i punched the fuck outta him in the arm.

"I love you girl I promise that you're my everything." He said pulling me in a hug and wiping my tears "You believe me now?"

"Yeah, I love you too."

She then felt the tattoo on her side. She brushed over it with her thumb a few times and it felt like braille. For some reason she didn't regret getting it at first, but now, she ruined her whole body. How is she gonna explain this to her future husband? Well that's if she wants to get married in the future.

As she was recovering,  a wave of nausea flashed through her. She sprinted up and bolted to the bathroom,  barely making it, as she threw up in the toilet. It wouldn't stop coming up and the sides of her mouth was burning. She barely get sick, she has a strong immune system, what was wrong with her?