SIXTEEN 2/3

Chad was on the phone with his Cobra members pissed off.

"Bruh! I told yall this bitch was crazy! Yall dont know what she capable of and neither do I. My nigga its not fucking funny, she standing right here. How the fuck her ass found me already?" Chad paused and looked behind himself seeing Kelsi playing with her skirt.

She then looked up at him and she waved innocently.

"I JUST came home! Bruh, next time put fuck boy Jaden ass on a mission. Ill hit yall dumb asses up later." He kissed his teeth and hanged up, huffing in annoyance.

He slipped his phone in his pocket and rubbed his face down roughly.

He looked at her and saw rage. He just came back home to his girlfriend and her ass pop outta know where pissing off his girlfriend. He feels so fucking stupid because he didn't go with his first instinct.

But I know that under this whole 'sweet, innocent' act, she's capable of doing some crazy shit, which ill soon figure out what.

In fact he did figure it out. She's a crazy ass bitch who flied out from Jamaica!
He sighed and walked back over to where she was.

"Hey bae! Why didn't you tell me you was dipping back to the U.S? You had your girl worried about you missing! Daddy would've let me and Chad Jr. come with you. Oh! Speaking of-"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah! What is you talking about?! My nigga, Kelsi I wrapped it up! That's how i know you lying!" He yelled seriously

"Well Chad, you might've 'wrapped it up' but condoms do break. Now we can be a little happy family, daddy would love that." She said coming towards me "Also daddy wanted me to tell you that-"

"Nooo, daddy nothing!" Chad yelled at her

The look on Kelsi's face looked hurt, he felt guilty so he sighed and walked over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders as friendly and distant as he can.

"Look Kelsi, I have a life. I have a girl, I have a kid, and another unexpected baby on the way. You're a great girl and all but-"

"W-what are you trying to say?!" She managed to choke out over her tears

Chad sighed "I only wanted a quick nut." Chad lied

He couldn't lie. He couldn't just say 'I used you to get some super dope from ya pops. Thanks for the pussy by the way!'
He had to lie to cover up his plan and protect his Cobras!

"Y-you used me? Who the fuck do you think I am, some slut?! You took my fucking virginity! I L-love you Chad! And I know deep down you do to, you said it yourself!" She choked out over her tears.

Chad sighed annoyed, what is it that she don't get?!

"I only said i love you to get in ya pants Kelsi." He said sympathetically

Little does he know that Kelsi wasn't gonna take no bull shit. She came here form Jamaica to get her love, and she's no leaving empty handed.

"And plus how can you love me when we only knew each other for less than a week? And you let me hit on the second date..."

"What are you trying to say?! You know what Chad, I left from Jamaica to get something,and i'm not leaving until i get it." She said walking away

If I can't have you, no one can Kelsi thought

Brielle packed her stuff angrily in her suitcase. Julian was watching from the side slightly crying. He was devastated that Brielle was really leaving him. Over the time Brielle has been staying over, they made a bond and a relationship that Julian really likes and never had with anyone else but his grandmother, who thought was his own mother.
The door knock and neither of them moved, Brielle was still packing so Julian sighed and went to open the door knowing it was Trey.

"Wassup little man?" Trey said greeting him and closing the front door behind him.

Julian ignored him and went back to the room staring at Brielle packing, Trey followed.

"Damn, you was serious huh?" Trey said sighing

He was upset also. He wouldn't see Brielle no more, and the main reason why he usually comes over is to see her.

"You're not making it easier for me. Do you think I wanna leave?! I actually wanted to stay, but Chad wan't to fuck other bitches and get them pregnant." She muttered

Trey covered Julian's ears before she even started to speak. He knew she was gonna say nothing but pure curse words, something Julian shouldn't hear at all. He sighed and helped her with her stuff, he's actually gonna miss the times they had, Brielle bout joy into his life and the Johnson's life.

"I'm ready." She said hopping off of the floor and dusting off her knees.

"Brielle, no!" Julian yelled sobbing and busting out crying

Brielle wanted to cry herself, but she didn't want to show it. She can't show that she have been fully defeated and nothing can't top off what happened.

"Julian." She said softly and picked up heavy Julian in her arms "Oi love you okay, I'm still here, and you know where i live." She giggled at the time when Julian showed up to her house when her and Chad wasn't speaking

The Parkers marathon ended and then Family Matters started to play. The door bell then started to ring. UGH! WHAT THE FUCK! I stomped over to the door and opened it. I saw nobody their

"M-Mrs. Brielle!" I heard a voice cry out

"Oh my god! Julian what are you doing here?!" I yelled pulling him into the house and embracing him into the hug.

I closed the door behind him and walked him over to the couch

"Mrs. Brielle, I miss you. You're not at the center anymore!" He cried out

"I know. I hurt my leg remember?" I said pointing to my leg

"Well I miss you."

"How did you get here?"

"My aunty dropped me off!" He exclaimed taking off his mickey mouse bag off of his back and sitting on the couch

She just wanted to cry right then and there.

"If you need anything, just ask aunty to drop you off at my house." She said putting him on the floor and kissing his cheek

She turned to Trey and and they both busted out laughing.

"My ninja Trey!" She exclaimed pulling him in a hug watching her language around Julian

Out of all of Chad's friends she met, she was closer to Trey. She feel like she can trust trey, and if she doesn't have any male figure in her life, and she needs a male figure to talk to, she would most likely go to Trey.

"I'm gonna miss you so much! But don't be a stranger boo. You know where I live and my number. Trey I'm gonna miss your boney goofy ass so much! I love you big bro by 4 months." She said laughing and kissing his cheek

"I love yall both." She said making her way down the stairs with her luggage and the taxi waiting outside.

Both Trey and Julian followed her, Julian still sniffing. Brielle turned around and waved at them both, now entering the taxi. Julian hugged Trey legs as the black taxi cab pulled off.