EIGHT

Brielle

The cold needle point was dancing around my skin in black ink. I wasn't worrying about the bloody murderer excruciating pain, I was worried about Chad's reaction to the tattoo I got. He did it because he loves me and ima do it cus I love him.

As Trey was finishing up I bit my lip and it started to bleed. I told him to color in some parts so I guess that's why it was hurting even more.

I watched as Trey looked me into my eyes and shook his head chuckling.

"Fuck you laughing for?" I said mugging him

"Both of yall niggas wildin'."

"We're in love. Listen Trey, when you find that special girl, you would be doing something similar like this. Love makes you do dumb shit." I said getting off the couch.

I pulled my shirt a little higher and walked over to his body length mirror and examined the tattoo. I stared at it in awe.

"Don't touch it dumbass." Trey said snapping me outta my trance

"You know what I just noticed Trey?" I started turning around "You always, always have some shit to say. Might as well change your at name to at King Shit Talker." I continued pulling down my shirt

He bussed out laughing at what I said and I tried hard not to laugh at his dumb ass. I'm trying hard to stay in character.

"You know what I just noticed Brielle?" He started putting his equipment away "You always, always act like you big and tough. But you not." He said walking over to me.

He jumped at me and made me flinch.

"Pussy." He said laughing

"If I'm pussy then fight me!" I yelled

He charged after me and took me on the floor. He had me in a headlock but I broke loose and jumped on his back giving him blows to his head. We was wrestling like we was in a wwe match, just like thw night before.

Trey managed to pushed me off of his back and flipped us so he was ontop of me. We paused for a minute and for that pause I closely looked at him. He is such a beautiful boy, why is he still single?

He started to lean down and I lean closer too. Then our lips met.

"Oh shit!" We both yelled

Chad

In like 2 weeks tops, I get to go home to see my baby. The plan was going smoothly so we didn't have to stay down here for like months as Mateo was over exaggerating.

"Alright Chad, Kelsi's ride should be pulling up in 3 minutes. Do your magic and bring her to the hotel." I heard Rico saying through this wireless headset

"And what if she doesn't fuck on the first date?" I said wiping my mouth with a cloth so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself from the waiters and other people point of view

"Well make that bitch. Or the mission is gonna have to extend till she trust you enough to make you hit." Mateo replied

"Aye guys, she's coming!" Jaden yelled into the mic

I looked over at her then at Jaden. He nodded and then I nodded too. Time to work some magic.

When she approached me I got out of my seat and pulled out her chair for her.

She smiled and giggled "Thank you." She said softly

This is so fucking weird. I don't even do this shit for Brielle. Brielle wouldn't even like this whole gentleman shit anyways. She'd rather go to Burger King than Red Lobsters. She's so different and thats what I love about her. Damn I miss her. After this heist, or whatever you'd call it, I'm coming clean, even though I might loose her, its worth it. I love her.