ONE

Brielle

"Ooh a piece of candy." The guy from the television said as I giggled

Chad and I was watching family guy. Well he was mostly into it, I was too busy chowing down these Mike&Ikes. Specifically the tropical flavor because it tastes like heaven.

I finished the box and leaned off the bed a little, and shot the empty packaging in the garbage bin that's right next to the door of Chad's room.

"Steph curry with the shot." I said singing doing a little dance celebrating.

I can't play ball for shit, so I was happy. I be asking Chad to take me to the court to play but we never get the time.
I laid back on the bed, getting comfortable. Out of habit, he snaked his arms around my waist like clock work.

"Stop talking to yourself." Chad mumbled looking over at me

I kissed my teeth and gave the television that's mounted on the wall my undivided attention "Shut up."

A little after, I watched as Chad got up from next to me and headed to the bathroom. I got up also so I can get something to eat from the pantry downstairs in the kitchen. A blue Mike&Ike fell out of my lap.

My face lit up "Ooh a piece of candy." I squealed

[Have you ever get so happy when you thought you finished your food, but there's actually more at the bottom of the bag? Or am I just a fat ass lmaoooo]

Chad came out of the bathroom smiling  at me shaking his head "Ooh a piece of candy. " He said mimicking me and chuckling slightly.

"No for real a Mike&Ike just fell out of my lap." I said showing him the candy and popping it in my mouth

Knowing Chad, his fat ass would probably want to take it from me because I didn't share any of the candy with him. Only because he brought Checkers the other day and didn't want to share his bacon cheese fries.

He just looked at me and busted out laughing, hunching over slapping his leg. Just doing the most.

"I can't with you." He said shaking his head and exiting out of the room.

I followed him out but instead made a bee line to Julian's room.

"Julian?" I said knocking on the door even though it was open, just to get his attention

I left the door open because he had a little play date with Naomi and Chad bum ass was showing Julian how to spit game. Obviously Julian is gonna listen and have Naomi tell her parents that she played doctor with her friend name Julian.

"Hey Julian, Naomi left already?" I asked walking more into the room

He just nodded. I couldn't really see what he was doing because his back was towards me. I saw his shoulders slightly moving up and down. I suddenly grew concerned. When it comes to my little baby boy shit get serious.

"Julian? Look at me baby." I said

He turned around. He was crying! I crouched down and opened up my arms. He got up and ran into them crying harder.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked really worried

Julian barely cries. So far ever since I came into his life, I never saw him cry. Well, he did cry once but I didn't really count that because he wasn't bawling or anything. Just shed a fear tears.

"Julian what are you doing here?" I said pulling him into the house and embracing him into a tight hug.

I closed the door behind him and grabbed his hand, walking him over to the couch.