21

Seungkwan personally went to each tent to provide a 'morning wake up' - in which some students were left unsatisfied with his gesture, but it didn't bug Seokmin who was pleased with Seungkwan's actions no matter how much Soonyoung complained about it afterwards.

"Seriously, who finds the time to do things like that?"

"Let him enjoy himself, he's just doing his job. It's quite nice, I'd rather have someone who cares a little too much than one who doesn't care at all." Seokmin defended. Soonyoung simply shrugged as they continued walking, the two eventually meeting up with the rest of their friends, Wonwoo and Mingyu calling out for the two.

"Where's everyone else?" Soonyoung asked as he looked around the bare camp grounds.

"The entire class went on a 'nature walk'," Jun spoke as he picked at his nails.

"It was Seungkwan's idea." Wonwoo added.

"And you guys didn't join?" Seokmin asks as Jun shot a death glare in his direction.

"I don't want to start, not after he had disrupted my sleep." Seungcheol merely shoved Jun's shoulder out of laughter, Jun not having any of it.

"Did Minghao and Heeyun go along?"

"They did," Inhyung replied, Seokmin completely unaware of her presence until now. "Heeyun told me they would as she was leaving our tent." Seokmin simply nodded in response as the seven stood in silence.

"So what do we do now?" Mingyu piped up as he looked around for suggestions.

"We can either join them or maybe go on our own nature walk?" Seungcheol suggested.

"No," Inhyung shook her head as she looked at Seungcheol. "I don't want to get lost again."

"We won't." Seungcheol said, Inhyung holding out her pinky. Seungcheol lifted his pinky prior to promising, Inhyung nodding. "Sound good to everyone?"

"Going on our own nature walk?" Soonyoung reconfirmed, Seungcheol nodding. Everyone agreed to the plan, Seungcheol suggesting they leave soon. "Wait, what about breakfast?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seokmin and I haven't eaten yet," Soonyoung stated.

"Well breakfast was served half an hour ago, that's partly why Seungkwan woke everyone up early. So they can eat before going on their walk." Jun explained, Soonyoung's expression filled with disappointment.

"What about the ramen you brought?" Seokmin suggested. "Do you still have some leftover?"

"I do," He confesses. "But I don't think I have enough time to boil water and cook it."

"Just eat it raw, treat it like ppushu ppushu." Soonyoung groaned at Seokmin's words, but agreed as he was hungry. Soonyoung excused himself to go and get it from their tent, Seokmin telling him to get one for himself. The rest of them wait for Soonyoung to get back, silence falling among them once again. Shortly, Soonyoung returns with two bags of ramen Seokmin throwing his hands in the air in rejoice. Soonyoung throws a pack to Seokmin in which he catches as the others start walking, Soonyoung quickly running to catch up with the rest.

Seungcheol is busy talking to Wonwoo and Jun as they lead the way, Mingyu slowly trying to intervene into the conversation as Inhyung trailed behind. Eventually Inhyung ended up walking with Soonyoung and Seokmin.

"You're still wearing it." Seokmin said as he gestured towards the jacket. Inhyung looked down at what he was gesturing to before realizing.

"Oh yeah," She responds. "I hope you don't mind. Unless you want it back right now." Inhyung starts to take off the jacket, Seokmin stopping her.

"No, no. It's fine." He tells her. "It's cold out." Inhyung looks at him for confirmation prior to putting the jacket back on, Soonyoung spurring nonsense.

"I can't believe Mingyu still doubts me," Soonyoung explains. "I am 'Kwon Fire', I can make a fire yet he still doubts my abilities."

"Maybe it's because you didn't do anything the last time you went camping with Mingyu's family." Seokmin tells him. Soonyoung simply scoffs at Seokmin's statement and continues to walk ahead, Soonyoung going to Mingyu for a conversation. Seokmin chuckles at his friend's antics as his mind wanders elsewhere, Seokmin unaware of Inhyung's lingering presence. Seokmin snaps back into reality when he was warned of nearly tripping over a fallen tree, Seokmin thanking Inhyung. The two still trail behind the others, Inhyung's hand occasionally brushing against Seokmin's - he was unaware they were that close to each other. He tried to remain calm as his mind went into panic mode, half of his brain arguing that he shouldn't worry and just go for it. A shy smile crept onto his face when he finally grabbed her hand as they continued walking, little did he know Inhyung tried to hide a smile as well.