20

"No, we're not lost." He said as he tried to remain calm and composed.

"Then how come we've been walking for ages?" Inhyung adds. "I'm sure we have enough twigs and small branches." Seokmin sighs as his walking halts, Inhyung surprised and nearly bumped into him.

"We're lost." He concludes.

"Do you think we'd get service out here?" Seokmin scoffs at Inhyung's question before turning to face her, Inhyung's face illuminated by her phone. "I'm going to try to call someone." Seokmin watches as she dials, Seokmin himself getting worried over the current situation. A mere moment passes but it feels like hours have passed as Seokmin aimlessly dozes off, Inhyung nudging him back to reality. He shakes his head before turning to her, a few words exchanged between her and the caller. "Please be careful, Seungcheol."

"I will, I'll bring Junhui along with me."

"Take me with you!" Seokmin can hear the sound of Soonyoung's voice in the background, causing a light chuckle to erupt from the boy.

"I'll let the teacher know we're out looking for wood so it wouldn't seem so suspicious." Seungcheol continues.

"Alright, whatever you think is best." Inhyung responds. "Oh, and don't forget flashlights or just any source of light." The conversation among the two end shortly, Inhyung sighing of relief as she ends the call. "They'll be here." Seokmin nodded as he acknowledge someone was going to bring them back to safety, Inhyung taking a seat on a fallen tree nearby. She patted the spot next to her, Seokmin not saying a thing as the two sit in silence. "Is everything alright? Something seems a little off." He looks at her with curious eyes, Inhyung elaborating a little more. "You're being really quiet, was it something I said?"

"No," Seokming reassured her. "no, no, no. You're fine."

"Then what is it?"

"Just a lot on my mind, that's all."

"I can tell." Seokmin didn't notice Inhyung staring at him until it was too late, a light blush creeping onto his face once realization hit him. A sense of relief washed over him once he realized it was dark out and the chances of Inhyung seeing him flustered were little to none.

"Do you think people realized we were missing?" Inhyung asks as she starts the conversation.

"If they were concerned I'm sure they would've been out looking for us, but I guess no one seemed to notice until you called Seungcheol." Seokmin responded. "He's pretty nice."

"Yeah, I hope he's able to find someone who he'll open up to."

"You're not that person?" Seokmin asks, curiosity striking him.

"Of course not, I know he still keeps things away from me. But he has a nice heart, he does it to protect me." Inhyung confesses. The two sit in silence for a while longer before they were found with a flashlight shining in their eyes.

"Inhyung!" Not even a second later is she embraced in a hug by Seungcheol, the figure next to him smacking Seungcheol in the arm. "And Seokmin." Seokmin smiles to himself as he gets up from his seated position and goes over to the three. The figure next to Seungcheol was illuminated by the flashlight they were holding.

"Oh, Kwon fire. I see you've missed me." Soonyoung simply snickers at Seokmin's antics.

"Yah! Yu Inhyung, you scared me. I thought you were gone for good when I didn't see you at the campsite." The four begin to walk back the way the two boys came, Inhyung and Seokmin discarding the small branches and twigs after being told the fire was in no need of supplies.

"But where's Jun? Didn't I tell you to take him with you?" Inhyung questions Seungcheol.

"He didn't want to come, so Soonyoung volunteered instead." Seungcheol said, Soonyoung's face lighting up. "But a Inhyung, where did you get this jacket? I don't remember you having one like this."

"It's Seokmin's," Seungcheol's eyes widen in surprise. "He let me borrow because I got cold, don't worry." Seungcheol looks at Deokmin and points two fingers at his eyes before pointing them at Seokmin. Seokmin simply laughs it off as Soonyoung mimics Seungcheol's actions, Seungcheol to caught up with Inhyung to notice.

The main campgrounds were nearly empty when the four got back, Jun and a few others sitting around the small fire with blankets.

"There you are!" Seungkwan says as he walks up to the group, his actions over exaggerated. "I've been trying to tell the teachers something wasn't right but they simply brushed me off!"

"There, there Seungkwan." Vernon goes up to console him, Seungkwan pushing him off as he continues to over exaggerate.

"Yah! Chwe Hansol, enough from you. You've done enough damage as it." Seungkwan scolded him.

"Just because I tried handing out my mix tapes, it's a felony now? Seungkwan-ah, you should chill out." It was the last straw for Vernon as Seungkwan went off as Vernon tried running away in the opposite direction towards the tents, Lee Chan rising to his feet.

"Well I guess that's cue, see you all in the morning." He says as he sprints off in the same direction as Vernon and Seungkwan. The four remain confused before sitting around the fire, Seokmin scanning the area.

"Where's Heeyun and Minghao?"He asks.

"Both asleep," Mingyu responds.

"- In their respectable tents." Wonwoo adds.

"And Joshua and Jeonghan?" Inhyung adds.

"Asleep as well, Joshua said he was too tired from trying to separate Vernon and Seungkwan. And Jeonghan was complaining about getting his 'beauty sleep'." Wonwoo replied.

"I assume the same for Jihoon and Junhui?"

"Yeah, Jun wanted his 'beauty sleep' and Jihoon thought it was best to call it a night after Mingyu scared him as he was playing his guitar. Let's just say, it didn't end well."

"I have never seen such a small boy run that fast with a guitar in hand." Mingyu stated prior to shivering. The six decided to call it a night as well, the six going their respective ways.

Seokmin and Soonyoung began walking back towards their tent with Mingyu and Wonwoo following. Their small conversation was interrupted by Inhyung who called out for Seokmin.

"Seokmin, your jacket." Inhyung said as she stared walking to the four.

"Hold onto it, it looks better on you anyways." He replied, a small smile creeping onto her face, as Seungcheol snickered at the compliment. The four continued walking back to their tent, a smile forming on his face as the three others cheered him on.