08

No matter how much she tried Heeyun still tried to get Minghao's attention as everyone walked to the bubble tea shop, Mingyu stating how it was 'his treat' this time around.

"Minghao," She spoke again, this being the third time she said his name. "Minghao oppa, please look at me." Heeyun tugged on his jacket in hopes he'll look at her, he doesn't and continues to walk. The others decided it was best not to interfere, the other half wanted to listen in on their conversation. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Heeyun-ah, I want to be alone right now." Those few words broke her as she stopped dead in her tracks, the other starting to walk into the shop when they notice her.

"Heeyun, are you coming or what?" Mingyu asks as he holds the door open, the others looking at her. Her eyes shift to the ground as she tugs at the ends of her sleeves, her eyes refusing to meet Mingyu's.

"I think I might just go home if that's alright." Mingyu nods and gives her a small wave as she continues to walk past the small shop, Seokmin staring at her in disbelief.

"Will you be fine walking home by yourself?"

"Yeah," She stutters as she stares in the direction of Minghao, his gaze shifted to his phone. "I'll be fine. Go, have fun. I'll see you at home." Seokmin gives an agreeing nod before letting her go, as they grab a table Seokmin pulls Soonyoung back to talk to him.

"Can you talk to Minghao for me? Something's up between him and Heeyun." Soonyoung agrees as he takes his spot next to Minghao, Mingyu motioning for Seokmin.

"Come help me order." Seokmin complies and helps Mingyu, the same cashier Jihoon taking their order.

"You're back," He perks up at the sight of familiar faces, Seokmin smiling at the smaller boy's happiness. They exchange a small conversation as they quickly catch up. "So what would you like to order?" They tell him the orders and follow the same procedure as before, Mingyu suddenly asking Jihoon a question.

"What's your favorite flavor?"

"Me?" Jihoon asks, taken aback. "Uh - the strawberry flavor. It matches my hair." He points at his light pink hair before cringing, Mingyu caught off guard by his sudden gesture.

"We'll get one of those as well," Mingyu said as Jihoon continued to press buttons on the touchscreen. "You said last time you'll try to hang out with us." Jihoon scratched the back of his head at Mingyu's words, Mingyu insisting. Judging by Jihoon's distressed look, Mingyu began reassuring him. "It's fine, it's my treat anyway." Jihoon thanks Mingyu for his offer and gladly accepts, Jihoon handing the card back to Mingyu before quickly excusing himself to go and make the bubble teas. Mingyu and Seokmin walk back to their table, a small conversation erupting among the table. Seokmin looks over towards Soonyoung only to find him motioning for him to sit next to him. Wonwoo notices and gets up from his current spot and switches with Seokmin, Mingyu wiggling his eyebrows when Wonwoo sits next to him, resulting in Wonwoo punching Mingyu in the arm.

"I don't want to jinx anything but there's a small chance Minghao might have a crush on Heeyun." Seokmin nods as he looks over at Minghao who was oblivious to the conversation. Soonyoung looks at Seokmin surprised, Seokmin not minding it much.

"Honestly, I'd rather have Heeyun be with Minghao over Jungkook sunbae." Seokmin states. "Although I haven't known Minghao for long he seems good for her from what I've seen. If the time comes I give Minghao my blessings." Soonyoung nods along, and as he was abut to say something else Jihoon came out with a tray of various bubble teas prior to pulling out a chair for himself.

"Ah - it's been a while since I've done something like this." He takes his seat and sips his strawberry tea as the others stare at him in disbelief.

"You mean, hang out with friends?" Mingyu responded, his mouth hung agape.

"Oh - we're friends? I didn't know," Jihoon asked taken aback, Mingyu offended by his answer. Jihoon realizes this and continues. "No, it's  just I'm not one to have many friends." He sheepishly admitted as he scratched the back of his neck, a light shade of pink erupting against his cheeks.

"Well you always have us." Mingyu responded. Jihoon thanked him prior to the group engaging in a conversation, Mingyu bringing up as to why his manager called him 'Woozi' last time.

"Oh, well it's a nickname." He replies, the rest nodding in acknowledgment.

Laughter exchanges among the group, the familiar hues of orange and red costing the sky. As usual, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Seokmin walk in the opposite direction from the rest. Jihoon bids the rest goodbye as he locks up shop, Mingyu promising they'll stop by again when they get the chance.

"Did you ever get your answer from Minghao?" Wonwoo suddenly asks, Seokmin taken aback by his sudden question.

"Yeah," Seokmin responds, still confused as to how Wonwoo's knows. "How did you find out?"

"I overheard you and Soonyoung talk about it." He shrugged in response. They didn't say much as they continued to walk, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Seokmin shortly parting ways. Seokmin chuckled to himself as he continued to walk home, the rays of orange and red reflecting off of him as he enters common ground.