Chapter 29

Hay my lovely Fans, I broke probably like 15 promises right through the book, but all was by accident… I know this looks bad but I am really sorry, :(

My Father surprised us a day after I updated with a vacation to Nelspruit! :D It was really fun cause our whole family is there! Anywho, the signal over there sucks.. Like sucks so bad that I could only write one comment in like 3 hours!!! Yup… Its THAT bad… I actually tried to write but then everyone would nag how I don’t spend enough time with them, and that I’m only there for a limited amount of time… So I really did try!!

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I have been really busy, I haven’t even answered your questions yet *pout* I was actually really looking forward to that!

And I know you guys want a really long chapter, but that’s going to be hard, because the book is actually nearly finished… I KNOW!! YOU MAY CRY!!! I just started writing maybe 7 months ago? I’m not sure, but it feels like it’s been to soon...

BUT this is not the last chapter; I think there will be one more, and then an epilogue, so do not worry my dearies :)

Again, I have seen some of you wanted a longer chapter, but There is only a little bit left, and I don’t want to cram it all in one chapter, I think it would look like I tried to rush the ending… And I if tried to make it longer it would either look rushed, or it would be filled with stupid things to make it look longer… (another filler) And I don’t want that…

There will be a sequel to this book though!! :D

I haven’t started with it yet, because… dum dum dummmmmmm, I’m taking a break from specially mixed, I’m going to start another book, which would be COMPLETELY different from this book. And I know this would probably make some of you mad… That’s Why I’ll make a deal, you can give me a few months, 3 minimum then I MUST start writing this sequel, it’s not that long to wait I think, and it gives me a nice brake :). So tell me what you think about this in your comment!!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

*****

Bristina pov

It has been two weeks, two weeks since I was in heaven, two weeks since I talked to the Stelone, two weeks since I saw the past, two weeks since I found out my Father’s best guard want’s me dead, two weeks since I found out Angela is actually my enemy… And one day until the fight.

I have been training every day for hours and hours, even at school I would make it hard to walk for myself, I would practise my strength by making it hard to push through my barrier to touch things. I have been practising my magic, and my skills in all my forms. I have been practising with weapons, guns with silver shots, made to kill werewolves. I have practised on Crystállum, so that I won’t fall off, I have worked with bows and arrows, and I never miss my mark. I actually found another power of mine, I can make my skin as hard as diamonds, making it really difficult to break through.

If you guys are wondering what happened to the teacher rapist, well, he was fired and went to jail. My and Dada Princi became really close friends. Even though I worked so hard, I made sure to spend time with all my friends, even if they are my principal. I and Nay have been spending almost every second of every day with each other, as well as Mason…

I’m just so afraid that something might happen to one of the people I love, actually I’m afraid that anyone in my pack gets hurt, I started to love each and every one of them, because I train everyone…

My sweet Licka could feel the tension every time I hold her, so she knows something is wrong, she won’t leave me alone at all, if I go to the bathroom then she goes with, if I sleep then she sleeps next to me or on my boobs, If I go for a run then she sits on my head, If I train then she sits in my pocket, if me and Mason kiss well, that’s actually one of the only times she doesn’t want to be with me…