Chapter 7

Hayyyyy guys!!!!

Since it's a vaca day I am bored to death. I'm literally too sick to leave my room other than the bathroom! So why not just give you an update??? :D

I hope you like it!!!

ENJOY YOUR VACATION DAY!

 Photo to the side is TOny ;)

*****

BRISTINA POV

ONE DAY BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY

Since we left Nay's house, I've literally been killed by boredom. I have also been struck by some kind of sickness... It's called, 'sleep till you die'. I've been so tired since I basically cursed a Beta.

When me and Nay left, we went back to my home, Nay has been with me since then, like glue and paper. The only time she isn't with me is when she goes to buy some groceries, since she is a werewolf she really eats a lot.

Nay has really been worried about me, since for the pass 2 days I went to bed 5pm and wake up 10 am. I have a nap from 12 pm to 3 pm as well. When I wake up I still feel like I haven't slept in a week. I don't know what’s happening.

So you guys will understand that I was surprised when I woke up today, feeling refreshed, happy and energetic? I looked to where Nay lay, why is she still sleeping? Shouldn’t she be awake yet?

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:50. Why the heck am I awake this damn early? Oh well, at least I’m not tired. I yawned and stood up slowly. I took a shower and dressed into some skinny jeans and knee high boots, with a grey tank top that shows 2 inches of stomach skin, I wore a black jacket with

I then took Licka and tried to put her down on her pillow for breakfast, but she missed me so much, that when I put her down, she would crawl to me and jump into my jackets pocket. I chuckled and cut up some mango and gave it to her, while she was in my hand.

She ate and then yawned. I smiled at her, she's so damn cute! I washed my hands and let Licka snuggle into my pocket.

I decided to make Nay some breakfast, since she basically baby sat me for the past few days. I grabbed some sausages, bacon, 6 eggs, pancake ingredients and waffle ingredients.

I'm not hungry so I only made the food for Nay. Like I said, werewolves eat ALOT. I poured her a glass of orange juice and put everything on a tray. I walked to my room with so much grace, that it feels like I can't lose my balance, not even if I walked on a rope 100 meters in the air.

When I walked into the room I saw Nay jerk up at the smell of food. She looked at me with wide eyes, then at the clock, probably thinking she over slept since I usually wake up pretty late. Her eyes widened impossibly more when she saw it was 6:10. Hm I probably used my speed without realizing it.

I walked to her casually and put the tray of food on the table next to the bed and sat down next to her. When I sat down she jerked again and hit her head. I laughed, why did she jerk this time?

She glared at me "Bristina! Did you reset the clock so that I think it's early when it’s actually 10 o’clock or something! And quit moving so damn fast! My eyes can' keep up with you!" Then she rubbed her head. Ouch that must have hurt. But then I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't fast at all...

'Sirena what is she talking about?'  'You see little one, your body has been preparing you for tomorrow, remember its almost your birthday. And you think you are moving normal but you are moving faster than the speed of light at the moment. You are strong sweetie.' I mentally nodded. 'But I don't want to move so fast can you make me slower unless I want to use the speed?' She nodded; she moved forward, I realized she wanted to take over so I let her.