Chapter 16

Hay guys :D I am having trouble with editing since it says there’s an error… I have edited to chapter 10 though. :)

Anyhow!! Thank you to the people who read Twinstincs :D You are true, sweet fans and I love you all :) Thanks for all the readers in Specially mixed as well! GOSH WE HAVE MORE THAN 15 500 READS!!!! It feels like yesterday when I only had 32… x_x

GUYS GUESS WHAT! MY mother flooded her and my Father’s room! It would be funny, but then I had to dry everything up for some kind of reason, Aren’t they supposed to do it since it’s their room? Well apparently the daughter should do as they say… Comment if you think it was unfair of them :p ;)

Enjoy the next Chapter guys :)

 To the side is Britiny :D

*****

Bristina POV

I can’t believe I’m back home! I stood there and let Mason hold me for about 2 minutes when I realized there were like 500 people looking at us. I release Mason reluctantly and he instantly pouts. I chuckled and patted his cheek.

Then I turned around and saw every single girl were staring daggers at me. I stiffened, I am really use to it already, really I am, but I am getting sick of the stares. I let a short spark go through every girl that stared daggers, and immediately I smirked when they squealed and jumped into the air, then falling on their fake butt’s.

Everyone started laughing at the random girls, but Mason lifted one eyebrow at me and there was amusement in his eyes. I shrugged and gave him a sheepish smile. Then I saw Brittiny again, remember her? The most popular girl in school? Yes well she smirked at me and dusted off her skimpy skirt and walked towards me and Mason.

“Oh, look who decided to come back! The whore! You probably went to strip academy, didn’t you?” She smirked again and people just eyed us. I chuckled “Oh! So there is a strip academy! Only you would know since you practise all the time.” I said sickly sweet.

Mason started laughing but tried to hide it with a cough, while the rest of the people just laughed, not caring what she thought. I smiled sweetly and her and saw she was blood red with anger and her fists were shaking next to her body.

“Brittiny, are you cold? I see you are shaking a bit and your face is turning red as well.” I smirked, this is getting fun. She growled and shifted into her wolf. I laughed at the pathetic excuse for a wolf. She was dark brown, but incredibly tiny, she was half my size. I laughed at her wolf and she growled again, baring her canines.

“OMG! Brittiny, that is the most pathetic wolf I have ever seen! Do you starve the poor thing?” To this she launched herself at me. I chuckled and shilled onto her back, as if I transported. I sat there casually then said “Don’t collapse under my weight sweetie, your wolf won’t be able to handle the extra 50 pounds.”

She growled again and turned her head towards me, snapping at my head. I jumped off of her and did 2 summer saults in the air, and landed perfectly on the ground. I turned around and saw she launched herself at me again. I sighed, getting annoyed, then I used one finger, and flicked her muzzle lightly.

After I flicked her, her whole body flung backwards like a bullet, completely across the clearing through 2 trees and then finally ended half way through the third tree. I yawned, and looked around the clearing, seeing everyone gape at what I just did. I shrugged and smiled innocently.

Bris, I miss you, when can we start training? Crystállum asked. I smiled when I heard his deep voice. People gave me odd looks, wondering why I was smiling. I shrugged at them. Let me talk to the people here quickly. I felt him nod mentally.