Chapter 1

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!! Here's Chapter 1! :D I hope you enjoy it!

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Sorry for the late update... It was my birthday the 1 April so I was quite busy and didn't have time to wright...

Enjoy!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre'xx

*****

BRISTINA POV

I sigh and fold up the letter the principle wrote for me. It's always been like this! I always get a letter from school that says I’m moving, and the within the next few days I’m on an airplane, flying towards the next hell whole. I'm glad the schools gave me these type of letters because my parents never tell me when we're leaving. The only way I find out is if the school informs me that they would miss me. It's REALLY irritating, but what can I do? I let out a frustrated groan and looked at the time. 2:55, school comes out in 5 minutes. It won’t help i go into my 'zone' now. So I packed up my books and righting equipment and stood to get excused to get my report card.

When I walked pass Alexander’s table I saw from the corner off my eye that he wanted to grab my ass, so I turned around and grabbed his hand before he could even blink. I gave him an innocent smile as if his and everyone else’s shocked faces don't bother me. I squeezed his hand tightly until he gasped from pain, and let go. Suddenly I removed my smile and made my face serious like. I bowed down to his ear and whispered 'you really don't want to do that without permission you know' with that I felt him start to shake with fright; I smirked at the way his body acted and walked to the teacher. He smiled at me when I walked towards him.

"Miss Rose, what can I do for you?" he said and gave me a kind smile. I returned his smile and heard the boys in the front row swoon. "Sir, as you probably know I’m moving, and because I’m done with my work, I was wondering if I could get permission from you to go fetch my report and go home?" he nodded his head and got out a paper to wright down a pass for me for being in the halls. I smiled and thanked them.

When I turned around to leave I saw all the shocked boys faces, some were actually crying because I’m leaving. The girls were all beaming with happiness because now the boys won't follow me like love sick puppies anymore. I gave them all a sad smile and walked out the class.

I got my report; I didn't even open it since I already knew what my mark is. I climbed into my porch and rode home. The mansion was quit and lifeless like always. I sighed and pulled the keys out of the ignition. I walked towards the front door and unlocked it with my house key, inside I saw the beautiful furniture, but didn't even bother a second glance. I walked to the kitchen and made me some 2 minute noodles.

I walked towards the stairs and started to walk to my room. While I was walking I noticed all the pictures on the walls. All of them are of my mother and father, smiling and laughing. There wasn't one picture of me on the wall. I always wondered why they hate me. Why they don't love their daughter like parents should. I gave up on finding the answer at the age of 13.

I got to my floor and went into my own living room. I smiled once I saw it, I had chosen everything myself, but luckily I didn't have to buy it myself.  Every time when we move my parents buy's new furniture, I don't know why so don't even ask. And every time they let me buy new furniture to, luckily they pay. It's the only things they buy me.

I had a white leather couch with 3 seats then it made a turn on the right side and it made another 2 seats. Don't ask me why I wanted so many seats if I don't even bother with friends. I just liked the form of it so I chose it. I had turquoise colour pillows on the couch. I had a white coffee table in front of the couch, 2.5 meters long; on the table was my PlayStation, Xbox and remote controls. In front of the coffee table, against the wall was a white 2000 inch flat screen TV. I have a glass case next to the TV on the right side with 4 racks inside. On the top rack I keep my DVD's, on the second rack, I keep my cd's and on the third rack I keep my Xbox games and on the forth rack i keep my PlayStation games. On the left side of the TV I have the best radio known to mankind, I don't know the name though sorry... anyhow I listen my music with it.