Chapter 12

Hayyyy guys! :D

How was your week?

Here's Chapter 12!

ENJOY

P.s there is a twist coming up :D

To the side is Angela :D

*****

Bristina POV

The Assassins led me towards head chorters, but before entering, I turned around and looked each of them in the eye. "You will not tell anyone what I can do. Understood?" They looked confused but nodded. I looked into their eyes, and once I was satisfied that they would not tell, I turned towards the squirming guy, still floating in the air.

He was awake, and tried to move, but couldn't go anywhere since I was holding him in the air. I turned towards the big mansion in front of me. It was a army green colour with a black roof and lots of windows. The front door was a dark wood colour with the mark of Assassins carved on it.

I walked into the mansion as if I owned the place, walking gracefully. It was quit once I walked in, I let my mind touch all the people in here. There were about 12 people down stairs, 9 on this floor and 21 on the top floor. I searched all the minds until I found the leader. He was downstairs so I walked towards the door that had stairs on the other side leading up and down.

The 2 vampires, werewolf and human followed me down the stairs. Once we were at the end of the stairs, there was a long hall. I walked pass 6 doors and then turned to my left into another corridor, I walked pass 4 more doors and turned left into another corridor. It was like a maze down here. But thanks to everyone's memories of the place, I knew exactly where I was going.

We were walking for 8 minutes, pass doors and corridors until we finally came to a hall with cells. I walked down the hall and saw a few people in the cells. There were 3 people in cells. I touched their minds and saw how evil they were and what they have done. If these were innocent people, then I would've let them go.

At the end of the hall was a big silver door, with bolts and was locked up tight. I shrugged and willed the locks open with ease. The door flew open and we walked in. There was a table in the middle of the room, On one side, was the leader, Henry. On the other side was another prisoner. I searched the prisoners mind and saw that he had worked for this organisation, but had told the secrets of the place to their enemy's. He was immediately caught, out of suspicion and brought here for questioning. But he kept on telling them that he didn't do it.

Poor guy, I can read his mind, and I know he was the traitor. They both looked up, shocked that we came in, while they know that the door was locked.

The leader stood up and glared at the guys behind me then looked at me question only. I shrugged and pointed my finger at the traitor. "I am here to join you. Lucky for you, I can read minds, this guy is a traitor. Punishment is immediate death. He told your secrets and plans to the organisation that loves 400 kilometres south west from here. They are planning to attack at dawn tomorrow. I will go rearrange the setting of the guards, and I will booby trap the outside. My name is Bristina. You are lucky I came in time."

After my explanation, everyone looked at me with shock. I looked at the guy that is a traitor and imagined pain. He started screaming. I looked at the leader for acceptance. He still looked shocked but nodded.

I smiled evilly and walked gracefully to the traitor. "You shall be my dinner. Thank you." He looked so scared and I smiled evilly. I picked him up, while using my shill and pressed him against the wall and pierced his neck with my fangs. I made him feel pain.

For the first time, I sucked my victim dry, leaving a lifeless shell behind. I dropped his dead body on the ground and licked my lips. I turned to the guys and said. "Excuse me, I have to go plan or we shall not survive."