The Maniaxs #1

A/N this was supposed to be a Jerome imagine but I kinda got carried away so it's a little bit about Jerome but mainly about your first time meeting the Maniax so enjoy... 💞

"What the hell is this place?" one of the new recruits asked.

You walked into the room behind Tabitha and sat on the spinny chair behind Theo's desk. You flipped your legs up on the desk and leant back acting more annoyed than you actually were to get your point across. Why did Theo need more people to work for him when he had you and Tabitha? Were you not enough? You were so angry!

That was until you heard a very attractive voice coming from the Arkham kidnappers.  

"It ain't Arkham anyhow, things are looking up."

You quite literally did just that. You lifted your head and made eye contact with a smiling ginger who you knew as Jerome Valeska, infamous mommy murderer. He smirked at you when he realised you staring but there was no way you were a giggly, frightened young girl so you smirked back mirroring the same crazed look in your eye that you saw flash in his.

Theo walked into the room with a calm posture as if his living room wasn't full of stolen, insane psychopaths and murderers. You moved your eyes from the ginger and stood up to move to he front of the table. You perched on the end's of the chair and watched your brother in awe.

"Welcome everyone, my name is Theo Galavan. These are my sisters, Tabitha and Y/N."

His introduction caused havoc in the room as everyone either shouted threats or questions at him. Tabitha came to sit next to you and Theo raised his hand causing silence to fill the room. Somehow, even in a room of criminals, he still had power and authority as usual.

"I understand you're feeling confused, scared, a little groggy. But please relax," Theo walked along the line of psycho's and you followed him with your eyes, silently judging and reviewing each new person as he moved along.

Tabitha leant towards you, "the ginger kid seems to have taken a shine to you already sis. Shall I rough him up a bit?" she whispered to you chuckling as oyu shood your head at her.

You laughed, "maybe I need a little more crazy in my life."

"Any more crazy in your life and you'd be in one of those outfits too," she joked.

Theo continued, "Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it."

The pretty blonde and only female at the end spoke up and you noticed Tabitha already eyeing her up, "Should I rough her up then too?" you whispered and she slapped your arm.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Well, now, the question is who are you? The world sees criminal lunatics, I see brilliance, I see charisma and power, I see power."

You smile at the cuteness on Jerome's face as he looks mesmerised with Theo's words.

"Yes, exactly my man. Uh, it's so spooky that is me to a tee. These other bozos, I don't know but you're singing my song."

Your smile widened as you realised that he was just as crazy as you are, if not more, which is exactly what you needed. He looked back at you with a dark look in his eye and you bt your lip  subconsciously.

"Quiet Jerome!" the old man at the front complained and you shot him an evil glare for being so harsh to the boy you were crushing on within minutes.

You went to get up but Tabitha pushed you back down and Jerome smirked noticing your protectiveness even though you hadn't even spoken yet.

"Keep talking."

Theo began explaining his master plan, "imagine a group of outlaws, like yourselves, each selected for your unique ability whie working together as a team, Imagine the synergy, imagine the impact, Gotham would tremble before you."

You shivered at the thought of running Gotham with Jerome even though you'd heard Theo practise this speech a hundred times before, now it seemed to have more meaning, putting faces in tehe pictures of your allies.

The blonde girl spoke up again, "Well that sounds fabulous,  but I am not a brilliant outlaw, I just have, mm, issues."

Theo walked over to her and you knew his words would be enough to convince her that she belonged here. He had a way with words that always seemed to work.

"You have ferositiy and beauty and desire and that's enough. Come with me Barbara, whatever you want in the world, it's yours."

Theo gently held Barbara's chin and as you felt the table move you realised this time it was your turn to push Tabitha back down. Then the old man that you hated opened his filthy mouth again and you prayed for him to say something to really annoy Theo in the hope that you had the chance to hurt him in some way. What can you say? There are just some people you don't like straight away.

"Theo! That is your name right? Theo, you're getting way ahead of yourself here. First of all, keep your hands off her, second this whole magic team, I gotta pass. I don't take orders. Good luck on everything though, it's an intriguing concept."

You and Tabitha smiled at each other knowing full well what was planned to happen to any of the inmates who failed to agree with Theo's plan.

Theo and this man argued for a little over money and your blood began to boil in the anticipation of what Theo was no doubt going to allow one of you to do next.

The man you now knew as Richard Sionis stepped forward thinking he was leaving and his name didn't seem very important to know anymore.

With one flick of her wrist Tabitha had her whip around his throat and she pulled him to the ground. He landed right in front of your feet as some of the inmates gasped, not expecting violence from what seemed like a posh, rich family.

Tabitha sat on top of him and went to stab him before you interrupted.

"Why does Tabitha get to have all the fun?" You whined.

Tabitha looked at you in thought before rolling her eyes and giving you the knife. You took Tabitha's position and all your rage came out. The knife was so easily piercing his skin in this satisfying way, as his blood splattered all over you and everything in a foots radius away. You stabbed him at least 6 times before standing up and wiping your face with your sleeve. Jerome was laughing in an attractive but manic way at the sight and you turned to him. You spoke indirectly to Theo while keeping eye contact with the hot ginger mess in front of you.

"When do I get to untie this one? I'm sure me and him are going to have some great times together."