Harvey Bullock #1

Type - Romantic

You wiggled your arm that was handcuffed to the desk around to get someone's attention, anyone's attention.

The only person who turned to look as you made a loud clanging noise was Ed Nygma. He walked over and smiled at you politely.

"What seems to be the problem Miss Y/L/N?" He asked while pushing his glasses up with his index finger.

You looked at the handcuffs sadly and then back at Ed with the puppy face that usually worked.

"Are these really necessary Ed?"

"Actually since you've been arrested for a crime they are needed to keep you here until further notice about release. So yes, they are necessary. However, Detective Bullock is on his way here from another crime scene so I'm sure he can do something for you," he rushed before nodding at you and leaving you there, dumbfounded that he didn't let you go.

You groaned and leant back on the chair and swung your legs up on the desk. Hearing footsteps behind you, you span your head around to see who it was.

"Can't stay away from me for 5 minutes can you sweetheart? You were so pained to be apart that you got yourself arrested just to see me," Harvey chuckled.

He pushed your legs off the desk and sat on it before taking off his hat and placing it beside him. You laughed at him after lifting your legs back up and placing them on his lap instead.

"You wish Bullock," you smirked.

He moved your legs and put his hat back on before getting up and leaning down in front of you. That man can't stay still.

"Since I'm the only one who can get you out of those handcuffs without a fine or jail sentence, I'd be nice," he whispered to you.

You rolled your eyes.

"So gorgeous,what d'you do this time?"

"I only stopped a couple of men from touching an innocent woman,"you said like it was no big deal.

"You got into a fight, by choice, with men who could have easily done anything to you," Bullock stated like it was the stupidest idea you'd had so far.

"Basically yeah but it's worth the scar and handcuffs because they've been arrested now," you said proudly.

"Look Princess, I know you wanna clean up the streets, and that's great, but how about you leave it to the professionals next time huh?" He smiled.

"You professionals were doing a great job," you mocked.

"What d'you mean?"

"The main man was wanted for two accounts of rape, human trafficking, one account of stalking, 4 accounts of assault and 2 accounts of attempted murder."

Harvey looked up at you with wide eyes.

"They've done all that but you managed to beat them all on your own?" He sounded impressed .

You nodded at him and leant forward.

"Now you know the story, are the handcuffs really necessary?"

Harvey took a set of keys out of his belt and wiggled them in your face.

"Only if you promise not to do something so stupid again."

You sighed, "fine," even though you both knew that would only last a couple of days.

Bullock released the handcuffs and you stood up. You took his hat and placed it on your head before wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Thank you Harvey," you smiled before slowly pressing your lips against his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you continued to kiss until you heard someone cough next to you.

"Jim, what's up my man?"

"Well, Barnes wants you in his office. Not sure this one's looking good for you Harv," Jim said while smiling at you.

"Alright I'll see you tonight and we can finish this off," Bullock said not very quietly.

He took his hat from you and left leaving you with a awkward looking Jim.

"So you and Bullock huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's not a serious thing but then again nothing is serious when it comes to Harvey," you smiled.

"YOU CANT KEEP GIVING FREE PASSES TO EVERY GIRL YOU SLEEP WITH," you hear Barnes shout.

You laugh, "that's my key to leave, see you Jim."

You walk away and hear Harvey call you back.

"LOOK AT THE TROUBLE YOU GET ME INTO Y/N. YOUR LUCKY I LOVE YOU," you laugh again.

Jim ran up beside you, "It seems serious to me. He doesn't tell people he loves them very often."

You smile, "okay it's not that serious yet. But I love him too and I'm hoping it will be serious soon."