Bruce Wayne #2

Requested by @GothamGirl722

Comment: I'd like it to be about Bruce and my first kiss. Like, we're hanging out at Wayne Manor and Alfred keeps teasing us about liking each other before it.

A/N: The only thing I will say about requests is I don't put specific people's names in it. This is purely because I feel like it takes the idea of my imagines away which is for people to be able to out themselves into the story with the character. Sooo, I hope you enjoy this Emily as it is for you but it will still have Y/N for other people to be able to incorporate themselves into the imagine. Thank you for the request and anyone else feel free to request something if you'd like.

You led along the comfy sofa in Bruce's living room waiting for him to actually pay attention to you for once. You wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't even noticed you were here.

"If I can somehow place Strange at the middle of all of this, I can use that to my advantage. There is something off about him and we can definitely make him talk with all this information. He will want to keep it in the dark," Bruce spoke as he paced in front of his information board.

So he did know you were here. That's a shock.

"We?" you asked him raising an eyebrow at him.

He rapidly span around to face you, "do you not want to help me?"

You rolled your eyes, "of course I do Bruce. We've been best friends for years and I would love nothing more than for you to put this puzzle together and for me to be there by your side as part of it to-"

Bruce cut you off, "there's a but coming isn't there?"

"However," you smirked at him as he shook his head at your choice of words, "you promised we could spend some time together weeks ago. I miss you."

"But I'm right here," Bruce questioned pointing at himself.

"I'm not sure that's what Miss Y/L/N means Master Bruce," Alfred spoke as he entered the room.

"Hey Alfred," you smiled.

"Y/N," he nodded at you appreciatively.

Alfred had rung you this morning and practically begged you to drop all of your plans and come to see Bruce. He was extremely worried that he hadn't been doing much other than investigations lately. Teenagers need to spend some time being, well a normal teenager, and not digging out the darkest secrets of this wretched city. You didn't have to be asked twice. Within twenty minutes, all of your plans were gone and you were outside Wayne Manor.

"Then what do you mean?" Bruce asked.

"I believe she means that she misses spending time with you like you used to Master Bruce. When she used to come over and you'd watch 7 episodes of a TV Show or use the pool for hours and you're favourite activity, break lots of expensive antiques while reinacting one of those stupid pirate movies."

"Pirates of the Caribbean," you and Bruce exclaimed at the same time.

Alfred went to place the food he had brought for you both on the table and pretended not to listen in to your conversation but we all know that Alfred just can't help but meddle in other people's lives or 'accidently' hear some of a conversation.

"Is that what you meant?" Bruce asked you.

You bit your lip and sighed, "That's exactly what I mean. I miss you Bruce, I miss us,"

"Was there ever an us?" he walked towards you and you stood up off the sofa.

"There was to me. Was there not for you?"