The Warmth *Chapter 16*

• Dedicated to Richard :) You're Always There

I'm a Human Girl with a Vampire Boyfriend!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 16

The Warmth

Kasey comes out and wraps his arms around me. "You alright now?" he asked.

I nod. "Did Liz tell you we are staying for six days now?"

He laughs and says, "Yeah. She was practically bouncing off the walls."

I laugh too and lean my head back. "This view is so beautiful" I whispered.

"I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at you through the window" he whispered in my ear.

I smile and look up at him. He kisses my forehead and smiles down at me.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" I asked him.

"I think everyone wanted to go down to the beach before the sun went down" Kase told me.

"Cool. I'm going to change" I said. I pull away from him and give him a kiss on the cheek before bouncing off.

I go to my suitcase and pull out a black and pink swim suit. I find a thin, white shirt and a short, light pink skirt that is very flowy. I change and while I'm putting the shirt on, Kasey walks in.

"Darn it. I missed the show" he said, joking.

I shake my head at him, pull on my skirt, and say, "I'm going to go find Liz, okay?" He nods and I go to the room next to us. I knock and wait.

Liz opens the door and smiles at me. "When are we going?" she asked, looking at my outfit.

"As soon as everyone is ready," I said. "Let's meet in the living room."

"Sounds good." She smiles and I go to tell everyone else.

Everyone is ready to go to the beach and we are waiting around in the living room.

"Let's go" Kile said. We walk out the door and walk down to the beach together. Kasey is holding my hand and talking to Spencer.

"Travis, let's go look at those tide pools" Lizzy said, pulling him away.

I laugh and watch them go. Conner and Jamie go to a piece of driftwood and sit down, hand in hand. Spencer, Nick, and Austin start to build a sand castle like they are little kids again. Kile sits down by them and laughs at them. Max and Jackie walk down to the water and splash each other and laugh.

Kasey pulls on my hand and we start to walk along the shore. He kisses my hand and whispers, "I love you, Heaven."

I smile and pull him to a stop. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him quickly. "I love you too."

He looks down at my belly and puts his hand on it. "I can't wait until we get to meet this little baby" he said with a smile.

I put my hand on top of his and nod. He kisses me lightly and then we continue to walk. I pull his hand and then run into the waves. He pauses and then laughs and runs after me. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up.

"Kase!" I screamed and laugh.

I hear him laugh too and he carries me out of the waves. He lays me down on the warm sand and kisses my forehead. Then he lies down next to me and takes my hand. I close my eyes and soak up the warmth.

Kasey's POV

"We'll be back. We're going to get some beer" Kile told everyone.

"That's so not fair! Heaven and I can't drink" Liz complained.

Everyone laughs and shakes their heads. Kile, Spencer, Nick, and I leave the house and jump in my car.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Nick asked me as we drive away from the beach house.

I smirk and reach under my seat. "Open the box" I told him,tossing it to Nick.

He opens the box and pulls out a soft, black jewelry box. No one moves or says anything as he opens it up and reveals a simple silver ring with a diamond set in the middle of it.

"No, it's not for you and I know it's not much, but I think it will do for now" I told them.

Nick looks up at me in astonishment and asks quietly, "You're going to propose to Heaven?"

I nod. "Don't tell anyone. I'm going to do it during our little vacation and I want it to be a complete surprise."

Spencer smacks my shoulder and says, "Finally! I was wondering when you guys were going to get engaged."

Everyone laughs and nods in agreement. Nick puts it back in the box and gives it back to me. I slide it back under my seat.

We get to the store and Kile goes in to get the beer. He uses his charm to keep the lady at the register from asking for his I.D. He buys four 6-packs and gets in the back.

I drive back to the house and walk in to find Heaven and Liz taking shots of lemonade. Everyone else is laughing at them and making fun of them.

"How does that help you at all?" Nick asked.

Heaven sticks her tongue out at us and says, "It's the thought that counts."

I shake my head at her and wrap my arms around her waist. She leans against me and tilts her head back.

"Well while those two take their shots, I have beer!" Kile said.

Everyone cheers other than the two carrying their children and grabs a beer. I don't grab one and Heaven looks up at me.

"Are you not in the mood for drinking or something?" she asked me.

I just shrug and kiss her cheek.

She glares up at me and says, "Go get a beer and drink it for both of us."

I laugh at her and say, "Fine." I grab a beer and twist the top off.

Lizzy and Heaven look at each other and shake their heads. "This is going to be a long night" Liz said and Heaven nods.

I'm so so so so sorry that it's short and it's been such a long time since I've updated. I've been through a lot lately.... I'm so stressed out and my grades in school suck. I've been having issues with two guys too. I've made very bad decisions with both of them and now I'm hurting because of it. So please don't be too mad at me. Anyways, I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. Thanks.