Worth It *Chapter 13*

I'm a Human Girl with a Vampire Boyfriend!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 13

Worth It

It's been two weeks and I'm scared. We still don't know if I'm pregnant or not because I'm not supposed to be on my period for another couple days.

"It will all be okay" Kasey whispered from beside me. We are still lying in bed and he's rubbing my arm.

"I hope" I said. I get up and go to the dresser. "I'm getting in the shower" I told him.

"Okay, babe" he said, smiling at me.

I brush my teeth and then take a very long shower. Then I sit on the floor of the bathroom in just a towel until someone knocks on the door.

"Heaven? You okay in there?" I heard Kasey ask.

I stand up and go to the door. I open it and look up at Kasey. "I was just thinking" I whispered.

"Okay, well get dressed. Liz is on her way here" he told me.

I nod and he gives me a kiss really quickly. "I love you Beautiful" he said, smiling.

I smile too and say, "I love you too." I close the door and brush through my hair and get dressed.

When I walk out of the bathroom, Liz, Jackie, Kasey, and to my surprise, Nick, are in the living room.

"Hi guys" I said quietly.

"Hey you" Lizzy said, smiling at me. She's starting to show a little.

Nick laughs and says, "Hey human."

I shake my head at him and Liz grabs my hand, pulling me back into the bathroom. She has Jackie right behind her. They close the door and pull a plastic bag out of Liz's purse.

"Are you ready?" Lizzy asked me, pulling the pregnancy test out of the bag.

I nod my head and take a deep breath. Jackie grabs my hand and I squeeze her hand.

Liz opens the box and pulls out the test. She hands it to me and tears come to my eyes. "I'm scared guys" I told them.

"We know. But you need to take the test" Jackie said.

I nod and go to the toilet. I pee on the stick and then set it on the edge of the sink. It takes five minutes to come up with an answer.

We leave the bathroom and I go straight to Kasey. He wraps his arms around me and whispers, "It's going to be fine."

I nod and burry my face in his chest.

"Hey, can I talk to you really quick Heaven?" Nick asked.

I look up at him and nod. He walks out of the apartment and I follow him. I close the door behind me and turn to him.

"I need to tell you something. I know we're not sure for another couple minutes, but I'm going to tell you either way. I did some research on half babies" he said, trailing off.

"And?" I asked, curious about what he found.

"Some people say they either are human or vampire. Some people say they are a mixture of both. And then some people say they are just dead" he told me.

I take a deep breath. "What did they say about each one?"

"The ones that are fully human, usually live short lives for some reason. Then the fully vampire ones, they don't age once they are born. They grow while inside of the mom, but once they are out, they stop growing... The mixtures are supposed to grow funny. They aparently either grow faster than normal or slower than normal, depending on if they are more human or vampire. If they are more human, they grow faster. If they are more vampire, they grow slower" he explained.