Surprise! *Chapter 3*

• Dedicated to Bri and Krystal. Thanks for listening.

I'm a Human Girl with a Vampire Boyfriend!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 3

Surprise!

Heaven's POV

I skip to the car after dinner and the guys stare at me like I'm crazy. "What?" I asked.

"You're so weird" Austin muttered.

"Shut up, Austin" I said, joking.

"It's like they are brother and sister!" Nick groaned.

Kasey nods in agreement and unlocks the car. We all get in and he starts the car.

"Why don't we go do something fun?" I asked the guys.

"Like what?" Nick asked, smirking.

"Miniature golfing!" I said excitedly.

All three of them give me "Are you serious?" looks.

I laugh and say, "Let's go!"

"Well it's something to do instead of just going back to your place" Austin allowed.

I smile and nod.

"I guess it would be fun" Nick agreed.

Kasey sighs and says, "Oh alright."

"Yes!" I pump my fists in the air and buckle up. "I'm going to kick all of your butts!"

"You wish!" Austin argued with me.

Kasey shakes his head and smiles. He drives to the mini golf course and I jump out.

"And she says I'm like a little kid?" Austin said to Kasey and Nick.

"Maybe we shouldn't have let her have that huge chocolate sundae" Nick said.

"At least you guys don't share a room with her. She's not going to sleep at all tonight..... I take that back. This is going to be awesome!" Kasey said, winking at me.

"Yeah, whatever floats your boat" I told him. Then I grab his hand and Nick's arm and pull them forward. I kick Austin and he glares at me but walks with us.

We go in, pay, and get our clubs and balls. I lead the way to the course and go to the first hole. "I call going first!" I shouted, even though they were right by me. I am so awake and hyper.

"I call second!" Austin yelled.

"I'll go third!" Kasey said, trying to mock us.

Nick laughs and says, "I'll be the normal one tonight and say i'm going last calmly."

I smirk and get ready to hit my ball.

"Don't mess up!" Kasey said loudly.

I turn my head slowly and glare at him. They all start cracking up and I just ignore them. I hit the ball and it almost goes in the hole. I smile and walk over to it. I gently hit it and it goes in it. "Score for me" I said, smirking.

"Move, human" Austin said, saying the last part quietly.

I watch him hit the ball and go in perfectly.

My jaw drops and I glare at him. "This isn't fair! You guys are going to cheat the whole time!"

They all laugh and Kasey goes up. He gets in perfectly. Nick does too.

"You guys suck" I mumbled and go to the next hole.

They laugh and follow me.

For the rest of the night, I try to sabatoge the guys. I pushed Nick right as he was about to swing. I kicked Austin in the shin as he tried hitting the ball in the hole. I kissed Kasey's neck as he tried to hit the ball through the windmill.