Misunderstood Emotions *Chapter 9*

I'm a Human Girl with a Vampire Boyfriend!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 9

Misunderstood Emotions

Heaven's POV

I jump and open my eyes, startled. Someone's banging on the apartment door. I look over at Kasey and he's already heading toward the door. I follow him but stay by our bedroom door, just in case.

He looks through the peep hole and then opens the door. Austin is standing there looking horrible.

"Austin? What the fuck are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Kasey asked.

Austin glances around wildly, like someone's watching him. "He's watching us" he whispered to Kasey.

Kasey looks down the hall and then back at Austin. "Are you drunk?" he asked, serious.

"Leave this apartment, Bro. They're watching you here. Leave the apartment and the chick. Leave and you live, Bro" he rambled on.

Kasey's back muscles tense up and I know he's worried. Austin is acting crazy!

"You need to go home Austin. You're not right. Go home" Kasey told him.

Austin shakes his head and falls to the ground in a heap, sobbing. He starts tearing at his hair, screaming. I cover my ears and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Make him stop! Make him stop!" I yelled.

"Heaven! Wake up! It's just a nightmare! Wake up!" I heard Kasey yell.

I gasp and open my eyes, bolting upright. I pull my fingers out of my tangled hair and they have a little bit of blood on them. I must have scratched my scalp.

"Babe, you're bleeding" Kasey whispered. The lights come on and he's sitting in front of me, looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"I was scratching up my head in my sleep" I whispered, scared.

"These nightmares are getting worse" he said quietly.

I nod and tears start to fall. I just wish I could have a good night's sleep.

"What was it about?" he whispered to me.

"Austin. He showed up here, talking like he was crazy. He told you to leave this place and me. He started screaming and I started screaming. I don't know what's going on with me" I told him.

He pulls me to him and I wrap my arms around his neck. I burry my head in his shoulder and just breathe in the wonderful smell of him.

"We should check out those scratches" he said.

I pull back and crawl away from him quickly. "Sorry. I forgot" I whispered.

He shrugs and pulls me to him again. "I'm okay" he told me, pulling my face up. He kisses me and I press myself to him. I need him right now.

He pushes me back and now he's hovering over me. I pull him down and he starts kissing my neck. I feel his teeth grazing my skin and gasp. He pulls away a little, but I pull him back.

"Are you sure?" he whispered in my ear.

I smile and nod.

He carefully bites me and I gasp in pleasure. I rake my hands through his hair and pull him even closer.

He pulls away and smiles down at me. I smirk and pull his mouth down to mine. I don't mind that I'm tasting my own blood. I'm kissing a hot vampire who loves me.