92| Wolf Eat Wolf World

Changes made.

"Sometimes the gun we hold in our own hands is the one to kill us, turned by hate and indignation of the one to possess it."

Kaden's POV

I glared at the boy in front of me. Everyone had collected the wounded and fallen as well as gotten dressed if their clothes had been lost. We'd provided the rogue with clothes also. Most of the wolves had remained outside eager to see what I would do to the rogue.

"Where is she?!" I snarled and the little bastard laughed.

His unfeeling eyes looked dead as his cold, raspy chuckle escaped him.

A rumble gurgled in my throat. The beast inside me snarled and paced, unamused by what this mutt found humorous.

In a flash I gripped his arm and twisted it until I heard a satisfying snap. The boy let out a yell of pain and I shoved him to the ground. My chest heaved in anger and my eyes locked on him. Knight growled softly, eager to kill his prey.

"I'll ask you again pup. Where is my mate?" I gritted out and he took a deep breath before smirking bitterly.

"Go to Hell." He grunted and I clenched my fists. My claws protruded and sunk into my palms, but the pain was pretty much unfelt.

I gave my own smirk and for a moment I caught fear in the kid's eyes.

"You do realize you have no power here? I'm going to kill you, but only after I get what I need from you... Before then, there's plenty of bones in your pathetic body to break and I'm sure there's limbs you don't need to speak a few simple words, don't you agree?" The kid tensed at my blunt statement.

"I'm not betraying my mother." Brenton growled and defiance sparked in his eyes.

"Your mother is a whore and a swine! She left her mate for your bastard of a father and abandoned her pup; my mate! Your half-sister! What justifies that?" I snarled feeling my patience dwindling. I wrenched the boy up and flung him to the side. He yelped as he hit the ground hard and rolled. Dirt and debris flew up in his wake.

I marched over and stepped on the boy's leg holding it down before I gripped his shoulders and pulled him roughly upwards. His femur split under the pressure and his scream of agony was music to my ears.

I dropped him to the ground and he whimpered as he tried to stand. I growled and kicked him and he yelped as he took the blows to the stomach repeatedly. Knight growled in approval of the blood being coughed up by the young lad.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it smirking at the several snaps that occurred. The boy yelled in agony and I gripped his throat before plowing him into the ground.

He whined and tears streamed from his eyes as I raked my claws down his arms, face, chest, anywhere I touched. His blood spattered and the ironic scent filled the air. Some people gasped and I growled at their feeble weakness.

"Stop your crying." I snarled and backhanded him and he spiraled to the ground. He tried to catch himself but failed.

He looked up at me and his body trembled violently.

The people around were quiet as they watched the scene unfold.

"Come on man, that wasn't my fault." The boy sputtered and tried his best to scramble away from me.