57| This is Mine

WARNING: this chapter is mildly sexual.

"Admit it, you can't resist me."

Amelia's POV

I gasped as his hands slipped downward and one gripped my hip pulling me against him. His lips kissed my neck softly and his breath fanned my ear. His other hand went lower and slid in between my legs.

"Kaden--" I gasped and he cut me off with his husky voice.

"This is mine, are we clear?" He growled softly and cupped my sex. I moaned as he toyed with me, rubbing torturously. He nipped my ear and whispered, "Are we clear?"

"Yes." I moaned. He removed his hand.

He kissed my neck softly and growled, "I'll be watching you... Test me and I'll ravish you at this damn party. Don't think I won't." He growled and gripped my hand and laid it over his erecting member. My cheeks burned and I pulled my hand away. He chuckled softly at my reaction.

"Kaden stop." I said and he laughed a little before biting my neck gently.

"You're just so damn intoxicating. I swear if another male looks at you tonight, I'm going to beat his ass." Kaden growled before licking my skin. I looked around making sure no one was watching. Did he not care that we were in public?

"Kaden stop." I gasped and he groaned and pulled away.

"Why do you always have to tell me to stop? Why not 'Yes Kaden have your way with me' for once?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not doing this in public." I said and began to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Don't leave." He said and pulled me back to him.

"Kaden I have to go to the bathroom." I retorted and he smirked.

"Fine I'll show you the way." Kaden said and I shook my head.

"No; I can find it myself." I hissed and he gave me a look.

"I insist. Plus I need to make sure that's all your doing." Kaden said with a smirk and dragged me along. I groaned as he led me away and to the bathrooms. He paused outside of the doors and smirked at me.

"Go in." He said and I eyed him suspiciously and went inside. I don't know why I was surprised when he followed me inside.

He sat on the counter and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Kaden get out, this is the women's bathroom." I said and he only shrugged. I shook my head and went into a stall.

He began whistling some song and I sighed and locked the stall. I suddenly recognized the melody from a song that played at the bar sometimes.

"So when are you gonna come out of there?" Kaden asked softly.

He began whistling again.

"... I don't know what kinda guy that you prefer, but I know I gotta put myself forwards. See, I think I got the kinda love that you deserve..." he began singing and honestly I just stood in the stall listening, I didn't even have to go to the bathroom. He had a nice voice and I closed my eyes.

A smile tugged at my lips. I shook my head softly and chuckled and resisted the urge to sing along.

"You're beautiful and I'm really starting to get concerned, after all, you're just standing in the stall." Kaden said teasingly and I couldn't help myself as I chuckled.