67| F*** You

"The tortured hardly speak or speak too much."

Kaden's POV

Blood dripped from the boy's mouth and I wrinkled my nose in disgust. Knight growled at the boy that had attacked our mate.

"Who were you after?" I growled and he smirked softly, revealing red tinged teeth.

"I wanna see the Luna." He said and I punched him again.

"No. You're going to sit here until I get some answers." I growled and the rouge laughed.

"Well, I guess we'll be sitting here, because I want to see the Luna." He said and I gripped his throat.

"You think this is funny?" I spat and the boy smirked.

"A little." He said and shrugged before licking his bottom lip.

"I wanna see the Luna." The asshole kept saying. I shook my head and snarled.

For a while he just sat there smirking before he finally sighed, "Are you that stupid? I was obviously looking for the Luna. Amelia." He swallowed and gave a soft chuckle.

"Why?" I growled.

"Commander wants her." He said and I gripped his throat. His eyes widened slightly, but other than that the boy seemed not to care.

"She's special." He wheezed out and I released him. He slumped to the ground.

"How is she special? What does that mean?" I growled and the boy scoffed. He looked up at me, his eyes glinting.

"One: she's your mate, doesn't that make her special already? And two: well that's kind of classified until I speak to her. She needs to hear it, not you." The boy said and I sneered at him.

"I'll pass it on." I growled and the boy chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry Dog-breath, but I've gotta deliver the message myself. It'll lessen the blow. After all, it seems that something weird is going on between you two; no offense, but you're probably not the best person to be telling her anything. Ha, mates are so damn complicated." The boy said and gave a short bout of laughter. Knight growled darkly and I scowled.

I frowned and threw him against the wall...

_______________________

So I realized in this chapter I've been fucking spelling ROGUE wrong!!!

Well the upside is that I learned a new word...

So I'll probably be tweaking some of the earlier chapters.

OMG so many more chapters to go.

Welp see ya later,

Kayla

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕