Unfaithful - 38

Ruby's P.O.V.

“ So we’re all here this early in the morning to discuss our set list? Charity why?” I asked as I rubbed sleep from my eyes.

It was early morning and too early to be up if you ask me because we didn’t get in till late last night and I was pulled out of bed and away from Tobias who had somehow slept through Charity’s incessant knocking and pounding on the door. When I had actually gotten out of bed and walked downstairs I found the girls and guy’s looking just as tired as me, hell they were still in their pyjamas.

“ Because we have to be ready and if It goes the way I imagined it were going to need a lot of training.” She explained.

“ Training? What for?” I asked as I yawned.

“ If we want to go for the win this year we need to raise the bar and you can help us with that which means we have to get to work as soon as possible.” She said looking at me.

“ Again I’m going to ask. What kind of training?” I asked again.

“ Dancing.” She stated.

“ No thanks, I did enough dancing yesterday and I’m not a choreographer.” I said as I got up to leave.

“ Oh come on Ruby, we can just brainstorm today and then pull something together later on. It will be worth it I promise.” She begged.

“ You know I have to be careful and anyway you can’t just click your fingers and be a dancer it requires a lot of exercise and then you have to learn steps” I trailed off.

“ If we start slowly it might mean that it could get better and I’m sure it’s not too hard.” She suggested.

“ Urgh fine but let everyone go home and get changed first because we can’t try anything with our pyjamas on. I want all of you back in sports gear in an hour and a half.” I told everyone then started making my way back upstairs.

I just wanted to go back to bed but that probably isn’t going to happen now and I was still tired. Tobias and I hadn’t gotten back until about 2 o’clock in the morning and we just went straight to bed quietly since Winston had brought Demi back because she was tired which you couldn’t blame her for that with her being heavily pregnant and all.

I dragged myself back to my room and saw that Tobias was still sleeping, I walked over to each of my windows and pulled open all of the curtains to let all of the days light in. Tobias groaned but opened his eyes to show he was awake.

“ Ruby come back to bed.” He groaned.

“ No can do hot stuff I apparently have work to do today. So if I’m up then so are you.” I said as I walked into my closet.

I reached onto the top shelf and shuffled around for my leotard, it was what I wore for dancing and I had spares for the girls too so that they could have a better chance at starting to get used to it. I couldn’t reach it though because I was too short and huffed in annoyance, I squealed suddenly when I was lifted up in the air on someone’s shoulders and held onto their head for dear life.

“ Thought you might be needin’ some help.” Tobias chuckled.

“ Jesus old man! Your gonna give me a heart attack one of these days.” I scolded as I calmed my breathing.

“ Well we wouldn’t want that now would we. Hurry up and get what you need so I can let you down before you hurt yourself.” He said.

I chuckled and fumbled around some more before I found my own leotard and the spares that I had, the guys would be fine in sweatpants so I didn’t have to worry about them much. Tobias let me down after I was done and then let me get changed, he wasn’t showing any signs of leaving my room after he went back to bed.