Ch.15 meeting up

Feyre's pov
I'm walking up to the manor and honestly I'm scared, I'm so so scared. And I don't even know why. I mean I'll admit Rhys was basically my salvation. So I'm happy I left. But now I'm back and I don't think I even want to be back.
I walk to the front entrance, and knock. *knock* *knock* *knock
Nope no, no, no, no, no, no, and did I say NO yet. I'm not ready for this nope. Nah I can just turn back now. Before someone opens the door.
And oh no, that's definitely someone's footsteps coming from the other side of the door. The door starts to open up, and I'm literally ready to run I mean I can't winnow don't know how really. But anyone can run.
Nope to late, the door fully opens and the first face I see is Alis, okay, okay I'm in the clear.
Her eyes widen and before she can say anything I like cover her mouth, she looks at me in confusion when I do that. And with my other free hand I... Just put a finger to my lips. I mean what did you think I'd go all ninja on her. NO! I remove my hand form Alis's mouth. And then I slowly go and give her a hug. God I missed her, she did always try to help me and all.

She was smiling up at me. Huh guess she was happy to see me too. Out of everyone I missed her the most. All of the sudden though the look on her face, changed to one of worry. What happened while I was gone? You know what it can't be anything good.

I really didn't want to go inside, what would be waiting for me there?
She goes and quickly waves me inside. But she also seems slightly cautious. She doesn't say anything, and just keeps her head down. What happened? I think to myself, looking around, it seems like the place was trashed. By the looks of it though it's been cleaned up significantly.
"A-Alis, what's happened here" I say all she does though is keep her head down. As if she'd been commanded not to talk. Or she's to scared, scared of what me? No, it can't be that.
At that moment she hurried off, probably to tell tamlin and Lucien I'm here. I don't want to walk any farther but I do. I go and walk all the way up to my room in the manor.
When I walk inside the place looks messed up quite a bit. Who did this?
I should probably change into something else. Something green maybe.
I quickly just grab a dress from her closet. It's a green one shoulder mermaid dress, pretty but not as beautiful as my previous dress. I softly brush through my hair, even though it has no tangles. Just something to pass the time. But I can't avoid them forever. I walk out of my room to the dining room. Where are they? A second later a get the answer, as Lucien walks right into the dining room. Looks as if he just woke up. He sees or maybe hears me automatically.
"Fe-feyre you're back" he says.
"Hey Lucien, miss me?" I say trying to put up a cheerful facade.
"Hehe it's been a week hasn't it. I...ehh...ummm. A lots been going on since you've been gone." He says sounding unsure.
"Yeah tell me about it. So what happened. Where's tamping?" I ask
"Well Tamlins not here right now, should be back tomorrow or two days from now. Said he had something important to take care of." He says. Still didn't answer my other question, what happened here.
"Lucien what happened here?"
"Feyre, you don't quite understand-"
"Lucien then make me understand! I'm tired of being left in the dark, first Alis now you! Just tell me what happened!" I scream.
"Okay, okay. It all started when you left, tamlin he was really mad, he got out of control feyre, he basically trashed the place. He was about to go to Rhysand and take you back, but I convinced him otherwise. H-he hasn't been himself yesterday he left as I said. He didn't say anything on why he did. Only said it was important." Lucien says.
I'm dumbfounded what? How? Why? None of this makes sense.
"Why Lucien, he didn't seem to take much about me before. He didn't care as I slowly started dying losing myself" I say getting madder and madder the second.
"Feyre, I'm sorry okay!!! I don't have all the answers." He yells.
And I pause for a second and think, Lucien right he doesn't know much.
"Okay let's just wait for tamlin to come back, and then we'll get answers." I say confidently.
"I... feyre... okay. We'll get all the answers." He says. Thank goodness someone's on my side.
"So let me grab something to eat and then you can tell me what's going on with you because you look a lot better" he says. Should I tell him what happened with me? Can I trust him? I what do I tell him?
"Okay Lucien, okay" I say
Now I just have to figure out what to say. I should probably point out I'm leaving, but should I say we're mates. Who knows what that'll cause. But then again saying I'm leaving could cause lots of bad stuff to happen. I mean look at what happened when I left for a week. Tamlin rampages, throws a tantrum, and goes off on some secret mission. Totally not suspicious. But he deserves to know. Maybe if I tell Lucien I'm leaving now he can help me figure out how to tell tamlin. A
Should I tell him me and Rhys are mates. I mean he is going to wonder why I'm leaving. Let's just tell both.
"Lucien I have to tell you something. I'm staying in the night court. And me and Rhys are mates." I say
Hopefully I didn't just make a huge mistake.
Okay guys and gals there it is my next chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. I know I hade lots of fun making it. And sorry but I you with a cliffhanger. Anyhow please vote, and comment. It means a lot to me!!