Ch. 10 last day part 2

Rhys pov
Hmm spending the day with Feyre that's like a dream come true. I mean I never thought she would accept me for who I am. A monster, I have killed so many people and been a terrible person. And what has she done been the most selfless person, she saved basically everyone in prythian from Amaranth's rule. Which reminds me, and should probably end up showing her to my inner circle. They already know about her and they know she's my mate, but they have yet to meet her.
For, now though I'll enjoy showing Feyre around the night court and all of its beauty. And then I'll show her velaris, because I know she'll keep the secret. Because that's just who she is, and she'll care about it and I have no doubt that she'll risk herself for it, now I may not always want this, but that is just the way she is.
" ready Fey," I ask her I've been adopting the I nickname for her now, I don't know she calls me Rhys so I can call her Fey, right?
"Yeah," she says with a smile, is she smiling at me or at the prospect of just going there, or at the prospect of spending time with me? gosh, Feyre can be confusing.
"So  just want me to show you around?" I ask her, curiosity shining in my eyes. While the night court can be filled with monsters a lot of it is quite beautiful. Especially if you look at it all,when in some mountain. And night well night while it's always night you can really, really see it shine at around 12:00 am.

How, how do I explain  to Feyre that she is all I have ever wanted. As soon as I found out that she was my mate she was all I ever wanted. Does she understand that? Does she want me like that? Probably not, who would ever want me like that. Even if she does will she accept Mor, Azriel, Cassian, Amren. And then what's going to happen when she goes back to the spring court? Uhh, I wish at the moment I could just live in the moment. How does Feyre do that? Act like everything is okay when really it just feels like nothing is okay. But us, we are okay. I just can't bear to lose her, in the matter of a week really she has become everything to me.

While thinking over all of this I hadn't even noticed that she asked me a question. "what was that?" i ask her.

With a bright smile, she replies " I wanted to know what we are going to be looking at first" 

"Well now, Feyre I have to say that it is going to be a 'surprise." Why did I respond like this you might ask? Well to see that beautiful and sexy pout on her. And guess what? She did comply and give me one. Which of course just made me want to kiss her senselessly. 

With a pout, she replies saying, "Rhys can't you just tell me, please". She's giving me a face that I can just barely resist.

"Nope. Sorry, no can do" I reply, " As I said it's a surprise" I say with a smirk I know she can barely resist.

"Uhh Rhys, I swear I hate you." She says but I know she doesn't. 

"Only sometimes," I say back in a teasing voice.

"Whatever are we going to be well going to wherever you have planned?" She asked me. Probably trying to get over the fact that I can be very annoying at times.

Really the only reason I said it was a surprise was because I didn't know what I wanted to do. I know when it is  around 11:45 pm I want to take her to see the beautiful night sky. But right now I have no idea. Maybe I'll show her around to the people that live over here. Most of them are nice. Especially the children they are so innocent over here. Now at some places, people aren't so innocent. But over here it's fine. 

"Are you ready?" I ask her 

"For what?" she asks me back. I don't answer her and instead, pick her up in my arms and before she can protest I shadow travel to where we are going. Which for your knowledge will be some of the residents in the nightcourt. It's always nice to see how they are doing and also to see all the little children. Don't know why but I feel like she'll enjoy it.