Chapter Twenty-Three

Michael woke up with a raw, sore throat and he shook his head, tears filling his eyes when he stared to remember what had happened the night before. Ashton was awake, he knew that Michael was as well but he didn't say anything just yet. Michael was thinking and he felt as if it was his fault which yes, it partially was but still, he had no reason to blame himself. This happened, he was just breaking down and Ashton's as trying to help but he hurt the honey blonde. Ashton's as okay now so it was no biggie, right ?

"Baby stop blaming yourself." Ashton said gruffly, "I hurt you, I hurt Luke. This is my fault and I apologized by trying to die." Michael said quietly leaning his head on Ashton's shoulder and looking at the now dried blood.

Ashton shushed Michael, holding him tighter. "I'm fine, look, look at me. I'm okay. Look at Lukey, he's okay he's just upset that he could've stopped you but both of you are blaming yourselves. It's no ones fault." Ashton said, looking down at Michael. "I just feel bad." Michael said, sniffling. "I only stopped you so that you did what you did to me and not Luke. I know you, Michael and I didn't want you to hurt him. I know you're fine with it and so am I but we need to keep our anger to ourselves and not let it out on our boys. Also, you need to go home. You need your mum." Ashton said quietly, running a hand through Michael's hair. "I don't want to see him." Michael choked out, moving his face to Ashton's neck. "I'll be with you, I'll be right there the whole time. I promise amare." Ashton said.

"Fine," Michael mumbled. He knew that he needed this. He just didn't want to see his father. "Good boy," Ashton praised and Michael blushed a light pink, he kissed Ashton's neck and closed his eyes, just holding his soulmate. Ashton reached out a hand and put it on Luke's arm, "Lu," he said, gently pulling Luke closer.

The blonde opened his eyes with a yawn and his eyes widened when he saw that both Michael and Ashton were okay. He practically fell forward and hugged them, tears flowing out of his bright blue eyes. "You're okay," he whispered into Michael's neck. "We're okay baby boy." Michael confirmed, squeezing Luke.

"I'm so sorry, this was my fault, I-"

"Shh Lukey, It wasn't your fault. It's okay." Michael cut him off, running his hand through Luke's hair, biting his lip. "But I left you-"

"No, you didn't. It's fine because you were mad and upset and that's fine. We're okay. But mentally but we're not okay." Ashton said, whispering the last part. Luke but his lip and pulled Ashton closer, kissing his head."let's get together cleaned up." Ashton said after a while, looking down at Michael and the dried blood splattered all over his pale skin. Michael nodded slowly and allowed Ashton to pick him up and undressed him, he turned on the shower before picking Michael up again and putting him in, undressing himself and Luke and getting in as well.

Ashton held Michael as he cried, watching his skin clear up. "Mind telling me what happened ?" Luke asked softly, leaning against the wall, just watching Michael fall apart. Michael shook his head in horror, looking up at Ashton pleasingly, furiously shaking his head. "Shh, shh it's okay, calm down." Ashton said, but he was speaking so quietly that Luke couldn't hear anything, he just watched Ashton's lips move. "You're okay, you're okay." The honey blonde whispered, cupping Michael's cheeks with shaky hands. Luke could see Michael's nails pressing so hard into Ashton's skin that there were tiny droplets of blood that ran down Ashton's skin. "I'm not okay...and we both know that." Michael said, gulping and taking Ashton's hands into his, both of them were shaking. "But we need to forget about this for now and so if in our own time and we need to take care of Luke and Luna. I promise not to cry when I handle her, she's our daughter even if we didn't create her." Michael said, Ashton licked his lips and pecked Michael's, laughing. "It's true. You have been spending too much time with me." Michael nodded and laughed along, his hands still gripping Ashton's as they doubled over in laughter. Luke raised an eyebrow at the tears still streaming down their cheeks but shook his head, this was their way of saying that they were gonna be okay.