Chapter Nine

Third person's P.O.V

Calum was pacing around the room, being careful to not wake the other three as he did so. They were sleeping peacefully, being oblivious to the world around them as they slept, but once they woke up, they wouldn't be so peaceful. Calum could feel his mum getting closer, knowing that she was coming for them, he was thinking of how to get himself and his soulmates safely out of the building. He knew that she would have guards all over the place that would get them. He eventually decided to wake his soulmates up, thinking that they could fly out unseen, which was an okay plan since none of Chloe's clan could fly. -well, that's what he thought. "babies, wake up," he said softly, sitting at the edge of the bed, on Luke's side, putting his hand on Luke's shoulder. Luke tensed under his touch and moved impossibly closer to Michael. "it's just me Lu," he whispered, moving his hand from Luke's shoulder, Luke fluttered his eyes open and looked tiredly at Calum, "morning," he whispered, holding his arms out for Calum. "morning sweetheart, c'mon, we have to leave if we don't want to be caught by my mum, wake Mikey up, I'll get Ash," Calum said, hugging Luke chastely before standing up and walking to Ashton's side of the bed.

He woke Ashton up while Luke woke Michael up and together, the four got dressed and ready to leave, finally feeling complete in their hearts after seeing that they had all three of their soulmates. As they got ready to leave, Calum told his boys about his plan, they all agreed to it.

Ashton's P.O.V

Calum said he had a plan, I didn't know whether to be worried or to just let him lead us to safety. I decided to give him a chance though, maybe the plan would actually work. He said that we should fly out since Chloe's clan couldn't fly at all. Luke was still half asleep as he leaned on me as the two of us waited for Calum and Michael to get done. Mikey looked exhausted, he was yawning every few minutes and closing his eyes. I let go of Luke, still keeping one arm loosely around his waist though and hooked my free arm around Michael's waist, pulling him closer to me. He put his face in my neck and wrapped both of his arms around me. I kissed his forehead lightly and moved my arm high enough so that my wrist could meet Michael's mouth. I pressed it against his lips and he pressed his fangs into my skin, it wasn't full of force like normal, it was actually a soft, slow process and even when he drank, they were slow sips. He gained a bit more energy and it soon became normal and I could feel the force behind his teeth as he drank my blood.

He pulled away after a few minutes and wiped his mouth before leaning up to kiss me tenderly, "we should leave babies," Calum said softly, wrapping his arms around Luke. "let's get going," I said, nodding. Calum pursed his lips and leaned forward to leave a short kiss on both Michael and I's lips before doing the same to Luke who had a bag of blood in his hands, he took the last sip and threw the now empty bag on the floor. I took a deep breath and took Luke's hand, Michael latched onto me again. Calum slowly lifted his body off the ground, followed by Luke and then Michael and I. He opened the balcony door and we stepped out, floating up and onto the railing, standing on it.

We stood on the railing, looking down at the city. I glanced at Michael and then at Luke, and finally at Calum, the four of us exchanged nervous smiles as we took each other's hands. "ready ?" Calum asked, looking at me, I nodded, "on three," he said.

"three," Michael squeezed my hand

"two," I squeezed it back

"go," Calum shouted and we floated up into the air.

I took a deep breath and Michael and I let Calum and Luke go ahead of us, Calum was the one who knew which direction we were flying in. We floated higher and higher until we were just below the clouds, they were cool and had a fluffy feeling to them as we glided through them. Michael and I still had our intertwined hands between us as we flew.