c.10

Dave I-just-confessed-my-old-feelings Strider here, sitting with a piece of choice Japanese cookie-crack in mouth and a choice piece in front of me. Who's giving me a one eyebrow up stare down.

"Really? You wanna take me on again after last time?" He smirked

"Man, last time was a draw. This is high stakes shit now." I bite into the pocky and smirk at him, "scared?"

"Nah, just wondering 'bout your boyfriend's feelings." He murmured

"Never my boyfriend... He shot me down" I shrug, "He's not a homo" I get up and grab my drink, "except maybe for Nic Cage... total homo for that guy." I laugh

"You okay?" Dirk asked softly, touching my shoulder as he stood next to me with his drink in hand.

"It's fine, I'm... moving on well."

"You just told him and you're moving on?"

"Nah, I've moved on dude. I knew he wouldn't be with me forever ago, I've never even met him in person." I smile, "Crazy right? But no I moved on, I just pitied myself and never told him. Now I did and I got closure or some shit." I rant, "I'm a free man now."

"Hmm... well then," He leant in and bit the other end of the pocky and broke it in half. He backed away and smirked, "this calls for a celebration." He grabbed my hand and we left the coffee shop and walked down the street hand in hand.

Some girls honked at us as they passed so I swung our hands back and forth and shouted, "That's right, IN YOUR FACE LESBIANS RIGHT HERE!"

"Dude, I'm not sure about you but I have a dick." Dirk smiled as he swung his hand with mine.

"So do I man, c'mon get rumored with me." I chuckle, "Let's tear shit up."

"Kay" He nods and steals my drink, I grabbed his knowing if he's like Bro my frap is about to be smeared on my face. Instead Dirk just takes the lid off and licks off some of the whipped cream. "I'm all out..." He sighs dramatically

I look and see he did eat all the whip off his, I smirk; grab his hand and lick the caramel he got from the lid. "s'okay, but this is still my drink." I chuckle lowly

"Come take it back." And he flash steps away to the park again.

"I'll get it." I flash towards him and drop my bag by the tree, I flash around the playground with Dirk until I'm standing on the top of the tower thing about to descend onto his back. I jump and tackle him down. He turned and caught me but we fell and the frap spilled all over him. "Heheh, got you." I laugh

"You were supposed to get the drink, fuck that's cold." He laughed, I quirk a brow and lean in to him. I lick from his shirt collar to his chin getting a big glob of whipped cream and strawberry goodness. I sit up and swallow it.

"Got it" I smirk and lick my lips. He sat up with me still in his lap and licked right under my bottom lip.

"Got some too..." He whispered

9:9 1 for me cause of the tackle, 1 for Dirk with the licking whip off his fingers and 1 each for the licks I count in my head. I sigh internally; this game is getting too feeling-infused. Time to wrap it up soon... I stand and hold my hand out, "you need a shower." He smirks and pulls me back down so I straddle him again.

"Wanna join me for one?"

"Maybe... I'll think about it." I shrug and wiggle my eyebrows ironically

He grins and points up, "Time's up sir knight." I look up and it starts to drip, then rain. "If you don't want to get drenched, better run." He flashed from under me and held his hand out. "Well?"