c.7

This is Dave Douche-muffin Strider

And I'm putting my shit away so freaking slow, letting the hallways clear before pulling out my secret weapon.

Pocky

That's right bitches, those addictive little cookie sticks dipped in chocolate.

"Dude, is that pocky?" Dirk smiled

"Yup. You like them?" I smirk

"Who wouldn't?" He shrugs; I nod in agreement and open the package.

"Let's play a game then." I quote Bro's movie

"Okay?" Dirk cocks his head

"Know the pocky game?" I see his brows raise and surprise actually go across his face for a second before it's wiped clean.

"Aw shit, you mean we're doing cookie chicken? I'm game" Dirk smirks He grabs one stick and puts it in his mouth, "c'mere." He mumbles

"Game on." I smirk back, I lean in and bite the chocolate end and take a bite, he bites too and we're taking little bird bites, dragging this out. I, being impatient as hell bite closer. HE does the same, but his glasses flash red for a second so I lightly blow on his face; he gets surprised and bites back. I pull back with what's left and eat it. I swallow and smirk, "I win"

"2 out of 3." Dirk smirks and puts one in my mouth for me, I just nod. He leans in and bites the end, this time we're faster and as we get closer I feel him slow down. Guess I win this roun-

Oh fuck!

He licked my lip! I pull back and he grins, "We're tied 'lil man'" He quotes Bro.

"We're the same height, final round." I push the stick in my mouth and give him a 'c'mere' beckon with my finger.

"Alright." He shrugs and bites on his end, he's looking at me, I know he is. I see his glasses shine red again for a second, he and I both move closer. I can feel his breath on my cheeks but I keep going, Dirk does too and I feel his lips touching mine really lightly. Like a feather has more presence... his eyes flash a bit behind his shades but I can't make out the color. I keep looking at him before we both back up at the same time.

"Tie" I shrug, my face feels warm again. 6:6 now...

"Yeah" He nods, "Let's get lunch. You're buying anyway." He smirks

"Fine, but if there's no AJ I am doing an acrobatic pirouette off the handle." I sigh

"They've got AJ." He smiles and grabs my empty hand, leading me toward the noisy food room. I stash the pocky in my pocket and walk on. We get in line and we grab our food, he gets AJ to drink and after I pay he leads me to the soda machine. "Need my orange soda fix." He explains, then he puts his AJ on my tray and led me to a table with all those crazy kids and even a few others crowded around that Eridan guy and some pinkish goggle wearing chick with crazy long black hair. Tanned to hell, blinged up and giggling.

"Noooooooo waaaaaaaay that Eridan manned up enough to ask Feferi out." Vriska drawled, "that's like, impoooooooosible." I hear Dirk mumble a "Thank gog" under his breath.

"Wwell actually Davve encouraged me..." He smiled, "and I'm glubbing glad he did." Eridan saw Dirk and I and waved, "She said yes to tryin to be more than friends! We have a date!!"

"Hiiii there! I'm Feferi Dave! Eridan brought the most beautiful buoy-quet!" She waved

"So Dave's a good shipper then? Purrfect!" Some cat hat wearing girl grinned, "I'm Nepeta!" She squealed, "And this is Equius!" She showed some sweaty guy just like our teacher nod at me. Seems shy...