c.8

Dave to the muthafuckin Strider here. And I am currently in English class, dying of boredom... The teachers are a dynamic duo of a deaf woman, Ms. Leijon and another juggalo; he's mute named Mr. Makara. Weirdly enough the class makes sense, it's just he stares at us with a creepy clown smile, and she's been talking about Romeo and Juliet's "ship" for 25 minutes. Karkat is reading the play and seems to love it, he's crying at Tybalt's death and Nepeta is just agreeing with her sister while she signs back and forth. Apparently sign language is a part of this class... I pull out my phone and open up pesterchum. I see 2 people on and decide to go with the orange rather than blue.

TurntechGodhead [TG] began pestering timaeusTestified [TT] at 1:03 PM

TG: hey dude

TT: Sup?

TG: cant a bro just pester his other bro for a few

TT: Sure. How's English?

TG: mutes deaf and sign language everywhere karkat is crying over romeo and Juliet

TT: Yeah, he's always going on about romcoms and I'm guessing the teacher has a "shipping" chart on the board?

TG: yeah paris and romeo all up and black hate each other

TT: That's normal in Leijon/Makara's class, those two are totally in love or something so he'll just let her roam wild with those "ships" of hers.

TG: dude she has so many ships with this story apparently Shakespeare was an admiral because theres a whole fucking fleet on this board

TT: An armada even, I bet.

TG: man fuck this nautical nonsense

TT: Yeah that's Feferi's thing anyway.

TG: so whats in store for my knightliness at your place

TT: I figured a little strife and some Chinese with some shitty video game or movie.

TG: its a date

TT: Sugoi.

timaeusTestified [TT] ceased pestering turntechGodhead [TG]at 1: 10 AM

I closed my pesterchum after texting Bro I was going out he just responded with a "kay" I stared at the board and zoned out, I still had photography and then history with Dirk. I began drawing some random lines for a rap while zoned. Wonder what Dirk's class is... I swear to gog if Bro left his smuppets in my room already I will kill him... The bell rang and I looked at my binder, there were some sick rhymes in my subconscious...

And some pretty unironically lame ones. Crap I should've messaged him. Need to let this die. I put my shit in my bag and saw Nepeta wave at me.

"Sup itty bitty kitty?" I asked her

"You and I have art together! Isn't that great?" She grinned rolling her "r"s in a purring fashion.

"Totally. So it's not just photography?" I ask

"Its multimedia beclaws the teacher likes everyone to feel included!" She grinned

"Anyone else in your little group there?"

"Equius! ... Gamzee... and Tavros! It's free day Friday! So the teacher lets us do anything!" She explained

"Okay" I nod; I decided to pretend not to notice her "paws" on Gamzee's name. I wonder if she's crushing or 'flushed' or whatever for him.

We enter the class and a guy with a bright red sweater and tussled hair is at the front.

"That's Karkitty's uncle, Kankri Vantas." Nepeta smiled and saw Equius. "Gotta go, pounce on Eq!" She smiled and jumped on his back where he just hoisted her to his back and gave her a horsey ride to the paints. He went to the opposite side of Gamzee and Tavros.