The death of Griffin (BoyxBoy)

Prologue

  The blood dripped slowly onto his pale wrist. He raised the blade again and lowered it carefully, sliding it across his pale flesh. A puddle of crimson liquid pooled from the cut. The burning of the silver metal made him close his eyes in ecstasy and pleasure. He didn’t care that someone might catch him. It made it more pleasurable, the forbidden act all the more risky and daring. The boy stood from his spot on the floor and walked to the bathroom just off of the room. The white tiles were cold and the white walls made the room look like that of a hospital. He reached out and turned on the faucet. The water poured over the blade as he cleaned it off.

   The boy swiftly removed his clothes and turned on the shower hoping to erase the evidence of his sin. The cascading water felt amazing on his sore muscles but stung the newly made gashes in his skin. As he stood in complete bliss, a voice carried from downstairs. “Griffin, what’s going on up there?” He knew the voice of his brother well.

“I’m in the shower!” The boy replied before turning on the water and stepping out of the steam.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Thx soooo much for reading! And this isn’t all in third person, just the prologue.  Anywhoo Comment, vote, fan, And keep reading!!!!