Chapter 18

Griffin's P.O.V.

I don't know why I did it. Most people don't know why they do stuff. They don't think, they act. And that's what I was doing now.

I don't know where I was. All I know is the bottle in front of me. I've never drank before so It doesn't take long to get drunk. I'm 15 so how did I get the bottle? Sex.

I had sex with a stranger to get the bottle of Vodka. It wasn't pleasurable. But it was better than being raped by Mr.Saunders. Maybe because I did it willingly. I mean the guy wasn't ugly. Far from it actually. He was young, probably just out of college, and he could get me what I wanted. I felt gross afterwards, but it didn't matter now.

Now I didn't feel anything. I don't even remember why i wanted to do this.

Your worthless.

No one loves you.

You look so cute people just want to rape you.

Well I can sort of remember why. But I can't remember the details. Maybe I need something stronger than alcohol.

"Well, well, well, what 'ave we got 'ere?" I heard a voice say from above me. This guy wasn't attractive.  Not in the slightest. Balding head, Small beady eyes, and a beer gut. But he would do, he was smoking something and it didn't smell like regular cigarettes. I stood up from my spot in the alley.

"I'll do anything you want if you can get me some drugs and alcohol." I said kissing his cheek and grinding up against his fat thigh.He moaned.

"God that's hot. I can give ya anything ya want sexy." He wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me towards an apartment building. 

************************************************************************************************************************************

I felt gross. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and slide them on quickly. The guy was out cold. Luckily he had shown me where he keeps his loot. I grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with every powder, pill, cigarette, and alcoholic beverage I could before returning to the alley. I don't know how much I had smoked but I felt myself getting dizzy.

I'll just lay here for a minute....

I woke up, my head throbbing and my body screaming. But I remembered. Everything. I just wanted it to end. Why couldn't I just end it?

Zack's P.O.V.

Evan was going crazy. Griffin has been gone for 3 day's and Evan's convinced he killed himself.  I'm not sure what to think. I've been praying that he's ok. But at this point I'm not very hopeful. He has no money, no other family or friends, and he hasn't talked to anyone in weeks. Plus Evan showed me the note. If he hasn't killed himself yet I have no doubt that he's thinking about it. And if he isn't what could he possibly be doing? All I can think about is how many guys out there could be like my Dad's boss. I shuddered. I really hope nothing like that happened to him.

I had slowly been returning to normal. I stared talking again after I helped save Evan and Griffin. I was still forced to have sex every night, but I would live. I even told Evan about it. He told me how bad he felt but agreed there wasn't much I could do. My Dad couldn't lose his job. I could get through it for him. Evan has pretty much moved in with me. He's hasn't gone to school and he uses every free moment searching for Griffin. I wish I could be what he needs but I know how much he loves Griffin. Plus I'm straight.

"Zack?" I heard a hoarse voice call.

"Yah bud?"

"Why? Why did Griffin leave me? Am I a bad person?"

"What? No of course your not! How could you even say that." I pulled him into my lap.I just held him for a few minutes. then he spoke again.

"Because he left me." I went to respond but I realized he had fallen asleep.

"At least you had someone. Even if it was only for a little while. Night Evan." I laid him on the bed and kissed his forhead. Then I left.

Yah this chapter was a little sad. And short. sorry bout that I thought that was a good place to stop... Please continue to pray for Dana. And please comment so I know what you like  or don't like :)